• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Volvo's with Roof Rack's

aznracerboi

Post up your volvo's with roof racks and your dear belongings on top!
yakima, thule, oem, made-in-china, whatevs!

I just got my yakima setup for a steal! ($35 craigslist)

P4051014-1.jpg

P4051011.jpg

P4051016-1.jpg

P4051005.jpg

if only my pocket bike would fit on the top as well:-D
I plan to color-match my bike's frame with my car

Here's the 960 with my free Thule racks. I have Volvo OEM Thule racks that mount to the factory racks that are on the car that will be going on shortly. If only I had a picture of it with my kayak, bike, surf board or snow board up top...

When I first got the car. Before e-codes, flat black grill headlight wiper delete, any accidents and side marker lights.
VolvoJakes16fixedS.jpg

After the first accident, headlight wiper deletes and e-codes.
summerfall0840S.jpg

After the second accident and after e-codes, flat black grill and side marker lights.
jakesthree5ES.jpg

jakesthree6emeS.jpg

jakesshoot7ES.jpg

3 load bars to fit tandems (we have two) as well as single bikes. Without the ridiculously expensive tandem mount they sell. I just use the BOA mounts with the separate short wheel tray, and move it from the middle to the rear bar as needed.
IMG_9742.JPG

Damn I want one sooo bad... The craigslist around here don't have any that work with my 240 though.

Just get on eBay. Get some rain gutter feet, then some load bars, then some attachment accessories.

I got all my rack stuff on eBay for not much $.

3025293887_6da928a789_o.jpg

Same rack moves from the Amazon to the 240 with only minor adjustments.

The amazon though has a stock rack which has to be removed to mount the Yak rack. I could always use the Yak mount spacers to raise the load bars, but I don't use the rack on the wagon that often, and now that I have a trailer hitch, I probably won't.

Back