• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Carlisle Import & Performance Nationals May 17th - 19th

I was just informed of the price increase for camping. I?ll pass.

To clarify, cost is only part of it. The carlisle people have added a few things (the pint glass is nice, and more ?events? are good for the majority. But I?m not interested in any of the contests. The burnout contest is ok, but bikinis, limbo, noise, etc. it?s gone to the ricers, for lack of a better term.
And speaking of ricers.. they are the number one reason i haven?t enjoyed it as much lately. It?s like they are ?trolling? the crowds and organizers constantly. Not a new thing in the grand scheme, but it?s more concentrated and the level is intense. I?ll go to the OC MD cruise or Dirtfest. Or both.

Well, I nuked 5 pistons in my engine. 242 will not be accompanying me this weekend, but I'll still be there. Taking my 2011 535i comfy cruiser instead.

It was a really fun weekend meeting people and seeing their cars.
Greeat to meet you.

Only got real rain overnight on Saturday. All my **** was soaked but it didn't matter. Niext time I want to brng my wagon so I can sleep in it.

Back