• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

M47 conversion

Yes I was just showing you how to wire the other vacuum switch with that one pic is real clear. Basically you'd just need another plug thing and wire it in line with the other one like in the pic.

Yes I was just showing you how to wire the other vacuum switch with that one pic is real clear. Basically you'd just need another plug thing and wire it in line with the other one like in the pic.
[/url]
Great I will take a look at this!

how's the swap going?

Going slow. Been all over looking for the pin to hold the clutch cable to the clutch pedal.

A Clovis point is one f the styles of projectile points made in North America around 13,000 years ago.
Clovis_Point.jpg

Old post recycle, is the transmission mount the same between m47 and AW auto?s? All I see different on this one is the style of spacers or bushings they the m47 one has. Does the auto one work the same just moved up closer to the engine in the next set of prescribed holes on the underside of the car?

Also, it this the only wire I need to make up to trick the car into thinking it?s in park and not neutral?

Attachments

• 6518949F-CE08-4B9B-AE72-422954E6A50A.jpeg
    6518949F-CE08-4B9B-AE72-422954E6A50A.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 32
Yes, you only jumper the one wire. The trans mounts are different but can be interchanged. The automatic one is similar to what is used for an M46. The small rectangular mount for the M47 is a bit smaller than the other mounts.

Yes, you only jumper the one wire. The trans mounts are different but can be interchanged. The automatic one is similar to what is used for an M46. The small rectangular mount for the M47 is a bit smaller than the other mounts.

I couldn't find a decent durometer mount for my M47 that wouldn't become floppy within a year. A 164 motor mount fixed the problem. Although it transmitted slightly more vibration to the cabin.

So there is another option. I think that is a worthy trade off to keep the shifter from bouncing all over the place on a bumpy road.

Back