• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

1984 245T mLPT B274FT Project

I want those rear brakes. Fronts are nice too. Wonder if I can get some 2pc rotors to fit with the RX7 calipers. I need to take 100lbs out of the car this winter.

No. I want to know what you actually ordered. Are those the race or street spec control arms? What geometric design did you do for the rear trailing arms?

If you look at the titles of the pictures in the pbase account, it describes them. Front control arms are race spec, he only offers one type of rear trailing arm, rear coil-overs are 200 lb spring with 3012 Koni inserts, camber plates are latest 240 design.

Springs are labeled 200 at the end of the part number. Or does that not mean anything?

Check again, I can see it clearly in your pictures they are labeled as 250s. If you want 200s i can exchange them for you.

Main spring part number is 1000.0250.250 10" Free length, 2.5" ID, 250 lb/in rate.

Check again, I can see it clearly in your pictures they are labeled as 250s. If you want 200s i can exchange them for you.

Main spring part number is 1000.0250.250 10" Free length, 2.5" ID, 250 lb/in rate.

Nope, 250 is what I wanted. Must just be my eyesight. In person (and in the pictures) it looked like 200 to me.

Back