• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

I have to meet Kelvin today to trade ECUs, central city beers tonight?

ninja edit: their growler fills are $1 off sundays and mondays tho

Hey, I was suggesting an East Van brewery thing. You Surrey guys are derailing.

You should come out and try a Surrey brewery at the source.

The motto out here is Surrey beer is harder. The reason being is you never know if you are going to get a needle stick or a bullet in every bottle. Plus in the washroom the despenser offers all different kinds of powers from sulfa to meth.

You should come out and try a Surrey brewery at the source.

The motto out here is Surrey beer is harder. The reason being is you never know if you are going to get a needle stick or a bullet in every bottle. Plus in the washroom the despenser offers all different kinds of powers from sulfa to meth.

Ha. Luckily for me Central City has the Red Racer Taphouse downtown and conveniently located 3 blocks from my office. I think the only difference is that the washroom dispenser has classier Yaletown drugs, plus beer for your tiny dogs.

I have been to the source, but it's been a while.

Aw nuts, didn't know, tied up for the day. Next year! I need to install my RSI header to "repair" my header pipe leak...though I doubt it'll only restore my power to 100hp. :lol:

I was gonna say... $250 for Geminis with the tool but missing two caps and a tiny bit of curb rash. Someone got a great freakin' deal.

Wow. That is crazy.

I sell individual Gemini rims for $100USD, hub caps for $100USD, and the tool for $50.

Dang.

Jordan

Wow. That is crazy.

I sell individual Gemini rims for $100USD, hub caps for $100USD, and the tool for $50.

Dang.

Jordan

Right!

When I saw them they had been up on Craigslist for 7 hours. The next day they were gone. Maybe the guy realized what he had and took the listing down.

On an unrelated topic, I am happy to announce to the Vancity Volvo's thread readers that I am going to be doing a plus t to my 89 245 over the next month or so.
The last and only other plus t I did was 13 years ago ( and to be perfectly honest John the aspirator did most of the work). Since then it has been nothing but NA 240's, so I am very excited to have boost again. Just missing the lh2.4 ecu I'll pickup next weekend and the fitting/hose for my oil drain. I will keep you guys posted on the progress.

On an unrelated topic, I am happy to announce to the Vancity Volvo's thread readers that I am going to be doing a plus t to my 89 245 over the next month or so.

Nice! Looking forward to hearing how it goes. 15g? I'm also in to help if needed.

M.

EDIT; It was Naomi's birthday Sat so Cates park wasn't in the cards for me this year. :(

You are charging too little for the caps $125usd minimum

Leivon... Let us know what we/I can help with.

I've listed for more in the past but just sat on them. Dropped the price and they sell like hot cakes. Guess I'd just rather have the parts pass through my hands quickly.

Jordan

Nice! Looking forward to hearing how it goes. 15g? I'm also in to help if needed.

M.

EDIT; It was Naomi's birthday Sat so Cates park wasn't in the cards for me this year. :(

It's t3 from a 740. Old style manifold too. Not sure of the install day yet as I'll be doing it in stages: computers and injectors one weekend, then drain line capped off another weekend, then finally the rest on the final weekend, but if it works out scheduling wise I'd love a hand with that final stretch, thanks mark!

Back