• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Rare Volvo parts that you have!

R-Sport wheel and original bodykit for 300-series. And then I have Koni rear shocks, not Volvo parts but those are kinda rare because they are not manufactured any more. ;) NOS-parts.

Somwhat rare, but doesn't have much "wow" factor: 1 set of Eibach lowering springs for 240, 1 set of Jamex lowering springs for 240.

A bunch of nice factory dealer posters of 200/700/900. Several Volvo BTCC and ATCC posters.

I had a 240 wagon cargo cover, sold it to Two245Turbos (I think).

Steve Bucina strut brace, a couple of those around here.

Got some luck in finding these parts: a magnesium group-a bellhousing, adapts getrag on redblock, I had 2 rearaxles with a camber of 1.5? (1 is sold) center hub driveshafts, 4 mahle skeleton group-a pistons, brand new 405 head for group-a in box, 5x 3-piece central hub Ronal racing rims (will be redrilled to 5*108someday) , young b230 with steel sleeves including 86mm penta crank, B20-M400 bellhousing.

koenvbr said:
Got some luck in finding these parts: a magnesium group-a bellhousing, adapts getrag on redblock, I had 2 rearaxles with a camber of 1.5? (1 is sold) center hub driveshafts, 4 mahle skeleton group-a pistons, brand new 405 head for group-a in box, 5x 3-piece central hub Ronal racing rims (will be redrilled to 5*108someday) , young b230 with steel sleeves including 86mm penta crank, B20-M400 bellhousing.

:omg: :omg: :omg:

Wanna sell the 2nd too?

Galaxy wheels (x4)
m410
Uncracked 240 dash

... & I don't know if there's another 21yr old who owns a P1800E (x2), 242 (x2), 245, 142. :).

Rob

Last edited:
shocks_3.jpg

Original, new, unused volvo 1128794 shocks. The orange ones.

vakaaja.jpg

Original volvo made 25,5 mm rear anti sway bar. From an ambulace model. (originally black, but here in sporty yellow color.)

ajotietokone.jpg

Original volvo driving computer. Shows current speed, fuel consumption, time and some other stuff.

kello_ja_mittari.jpg

Original volvo digital clock with alarm and original volvo digital outside temperature meter. With true 80s style green LCD-displays of course.

b19et.jpg

volvo b19et engine. Only few hundred were made. Some tax-brake engine or something like that. Has forged pistons as standard, and the block is very sturdy. Only downside is the cubic capacity, which is only 2 litres.

I forgot I have a nearly complete collection of European Car magazines from about 1987 - 2002. Plus some random issues here & there (earlier & later).

Super1800GTR said:
Galaxy wheels (x4)
m410
Uncracked 240 dash

... & I don't know if there's another 21yr old who owns a P1800E (x2), 242 (x2), 245, 142. :).

Rob

Well, there isn't many 21 years old people, who adore volvos.

I'am currently looking for P1800 or a 242 or a 262. Shame, there isn't many of those in europe.

Back