• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by blue cube

1. B

trunk is stuck locked

I loaded up my trunk, and now when i unlock it and try to release it, it just clicks but doesn't release.. any ideas on what i could do to get my trunk open??
  2. B

i think my new turbo is blown.

I got fred's chips in today, and installed them. I'd been driving my car ar 10psi with the new 15g for about 4k miles and was excited to get the chips this morning.. i drove around with the chips for about 30min and damn if the car wasnt really smooth and ran like new. then i started taking...
  3. B

temporary stumbling at startup

my 94 944ti sat around for about 2 years, and I finally got it back up and running. when i start it warm or cold, it stumbles at idle. if i put it in gear, it stumbles HARD and barely moves, backfiring all the way. then, as if a switch has been flipped its fine. i've replaced: the coolant...
  4. B

got the HIDs in the ECodes!

got the HIDs in the ECodes! pics and vids FINALLY! got the 4100k hid caps in the ecodes.. it looks AMAZING! i cant wait until dark, i will take pictures and post them up the second the sun falls.. these volvo ecodes are great, theres no noticeable glare, although it is the...
  5. B

buying slotted rotors but do i have multilink?

im buying 4 gas slotted rotors over at est, but i need to know if my rear end is multilink or not its a '94 940t or if they came with both, how can i tell?
  6. B

header shot - suggestions.

my header is shot and so is my turbo. im ordering a turbo from cherry asap, and i need to do something about this header i can either order a factory used one, or do something else -- but im not sure what else i can do i saw a thread with some interest about custom headers, but i need a header...
  7. B

IMPORTANT FYI - spoke with herman

i had a long conversation with herman about my problem (link) http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=22099 he told me its impossible to get a 16g compressor wheel into the td04-13c housing and then he asked how much i paid and told me i paid way too little for what i got. then he...
  8. B

ALOT of problems what to do now?

okay heres the problem. its a long story. its about the 94 940ti in feb of this year on my birthday (feb 2nd) i was picking up a friend of mine from rpi and bringing her back to my house to hang out and brought her back later that night. the car was acting funny. next morning i notice oil in...
  9. B

key blanks

does anybody know where to get OEM keyblanks? i called my 2 local dealers and they told me they couldnt get them i think they're full of crap
  10. B

fuel pump almost killed me

well i have a problem with my fuel delivery system first i put in a bosch 4bar FPR and then i put in a walbro 255lph intank pump however, i went in for an inspection and my mechanic happened to notice the fuel pump wires burning up... he demonstrated and they where really burning up...
  11. B

rim questions / opinions

what kind of rims would you put on this car? im deeply in love with pegs but i dont know if they would look good
  12. B

940 wood trim

im looking to put wood trim inside the 940t www.vlvworld.com has a wood trim kit for $200 but that sounds sketchy and i dont want just bootleg labels that i put on then they come off etc etc should i just try to order the real trim pieces?? does anyone know the part numbers??
  13. B

ECodes on my 940

http://www.pbase.com/bookofchanges/headlight_install&page=all pics of the ece's on the 940t
  14. B

turbo carnage

a few pics of the turbo that blew its bearings as you can see oil is not supposed to be here http://24.97.135.20/volvo/turbo/100_0025.JPG http://24.97.135.20/volvo/turbo/100_0029.JPG
  15. B

cant get exaust manifold off

theres a line thats connected to my exaust manifold on the firewall side that i cant get off and its the only thing keeping me from getting this unit off anybody know how to get this off.. its the bolt against the manifold correct? goddamn thing wont budge even with liquid wrench
Back