• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by daveyseed

1. daveyseed

kjet lean

82 turbo. kjet is running lean until i hit the 2psi enrichment then comes to acceptable levels. idles fine. am i just too lean on the mix? i've tryed messing with it. maybe a vac leak but ive looked. what about the idle air stuck open? any ideas?
  2. daveyseed

california smog

So how do any of you guys pass this? I've been told refs wont work. Is it an "I know someone" thing or what?
  3. daveyseed

93 block change

i am trying to wire my kjet to a 93 turbo block. i am having trouble with two previouse block mounted sensors. one is a single wire and one is a 2 wire. has anyone done this before and what did they do. i need to get the car running before i switch to any other efi. thx
  4. daveyseed

how do i change my avatar?
  5. daveyseed

m90s

ok, i was very hesitant to ask cause i know you guys will say search, but i have been and i cant find ****. who imports m90s? anyone know?
  6. daveyseed

Wich wide band to get

looked around, didn't see much, not very familiar with the difference in function, can someone teach me? is it just a different o2 sensor or is there more too it. i have k-jet right now, will switch in the future, but not right now.
  7. daveyseed

brass shifter bushings

i swear i searched ( a little). who sells them for the 240?
  8. daveyseed

k-jet to lh

does anyone have a write up? im not realy interested in going to ms. heres some things i have looked up: 90+ manifolds, plug k-jet holes amm and box, resistor pack but witch harness? i guess thats the real issue, 82 242 turbo, i heard like an 88 240? with turbo 'puters? or can i keep the na...
  9. daveyseed

Junk yard pics

I need a good pic of a red junk yard 240 wagon. please help. story. when my brother was 16 he took us and some friends (6 plus him) to a movie, leaving the parking lot he backed out when the littlest kid was still getting in the back hatch, knocked him down and ran him over, then again going...
  10. daveyseed

its broke

what i need to know is if a b21 head will fit on a b230 block or does it have to be a b23 head?
  11. daveyseed

white block sand rail

originaly i baught my white block to do a turbo conversion then looked around and got scared of the cost. then i got a ride on a sand rail and wanted to know if any one knew the feasability of attaching a '96 white block to a vw or maybe toyota trans axle. maybe running a carb. any help would be...
  12. daveyseed

need help identifying turbo

Garrett turbo. the pn on the coldside tag says 5003631. i need a rebuild kit. can anyone help me. its off a 82 b21. oil and water so its not stock
  13. daveyseed

boost and afr

as long as my afr is rich i can run more boost right? your probably all going to say no.. for some reason or another. i want to know why. 82 b21ft+i. also unless i plug the signal hose to my waste gate i cant get over 7.5 boost. any ideas? the arm is shortened all the way. if i plug the hose i...
  14. daveyseed

speedo gears

anyone know what color gear matches a r0960? or what number goes with a blue gear? i've broken 2 cables ( one old, one brand new, less than 10 miles on it)after i changed my speedo (dont have the original to check the number) for a 120mph and i dont know if its the wrong combination or just the...
  15. daveyseed

tourque specs

im too cheap to go buy a book (and i did a search) anyone have the tourque specs for crank and rod bearings on a 92 b230ft?
Back