• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

m90s

daveyseed

ok, i was very hesitant to ask cause i know you guys will say search, but i have been and i cant find ****. who imports m90s? anyone know?

Maybe nobody. I don't think anybody has made a business out of bringing older European Volvo parts to the US. But you can talk to some of the UK or other used parts dealers and see if they will ship one.

The UK is actually your best bet because of the reasonable exchange rate between Sterling and US$.
Buying in Euro's is gonna hurt...

yup, foggyjames. haven't seen him post, but I got some euro lights from him like a year and a half ago and it went great. but he's said he can get m90s

ok, another question, or just to reassure me, whatever. for a 242 i need to get the clutch setup from a 260 iirc? so i get the hydrolics? right? wrong? supid question?

If it's going into a 240 you need to shorten the shift linkage. Maybe ask or look into what captain bondo did.

Sounds like you might be in over your head. Start with a m46 or m47

I should have a red block M90 available for sale here shortly. I sourced mine from dirtbike here on the boards and it went very well. The tranny's only been in my car for about 6 months, and has been great, but my plans have changed. PM me if you're interested.

it already has an m47, wich I have replaced twich already (dont ask why). and yes i might be in over MY head, but i have some friends who do know about stuff, just not volvos so i thought id ask. but that is right, clutch hydrolics from the 260?

I guess 260's have the HYDRAULIC setup. I dont know. I DO know that you cant go cable because there is no pivot ball mounting threads for the cable fork.

You could just get a universal master cyl if you wanted to.

Back