• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by judson patterson

1. judson patterson

xc bumper n 960 bumper mod

i see everyone doing the 850r/v70r bumper mod to the 960 bumper. i was wondering if someone has ever did the xc bumper n 960 bumper together? i like the xc bumper...and to be able to put it on my 960 would be great... Uploaded with ImageShack.us does anyone know where i can get help doing...
  2. judson patterson

???960 T6 or DOHC turbo 940???

i need help deciding my next project. i got a dohc head waiting for a swap...but ive been thinking about puttin a T6 in a 960. i know both have been done...im just askin for guidance!! also can i get some links to help me and what are some of the challenges i may run into with each one...
  3. judson patterson

95+ 960 lowering done EASY!!! Guideline

95+ 960 front lowering done EASY!!! hey guys...ive been searching for how to lower the front of my 95 960 forever. instead of going the 850 koni cut with sleeves route...i did it a lil more simple. theres three i used... 1) a TA 850 coilover kit from...
  4. judson patterson

whats the problem with my instrument cluster?

i have a 92 volvo 240. the dash lights arent coming on. i turn the key and no lights come on but my high beams. for example, if i put my high beams on, the high beams light comes on on the dash but none of the other lights come on. No parking brake, alternative or oil light...the tach, fuel and...
  5. judson patterson

just turbocharger my car, stalling?

i just turbocharged my car, now it will idle fine with no problems but after i put it in gear(m46), the car stalls out. im not sure if its the fuel pump? its a 1980 volvo 242 gt(k-jet). i used the orginial fuel dist. the fuel system is all stock. should i use a turbo 240 fuel pump? fuel pump...
  6. judson patterson

LT1 or 850 glt swap into "83 volvo 240 turbo

im sick of fighting with my '83 volvo 240's turbo k-jet...so ive decided to do an engine swap. im not sure what swap to do but i have ideas and id like your opinion on switch one sounds better or give me some ideas. 1). i just got an corvette engine(LT1) complete core with everything except...
  7. judson patterson

questions about my "83 240 glt?

i have a "83 240 glt, i plan on getting running but i think its either the fuel pump relay or fuel pump. can you tell me how to bypass the fuel pump relay? also, the previous owner took the vacuum lines loose, so can someone show me a diagram and a actual picture of the vacuum lines?
  8. judson patterson

trying to add a hks IV turbo timer? ignition wire?

i have a 1992 volvo 240 turbo and im trying to add a hks IV turbo timer to it. im having a problem cause i dont know which and where i should hook up the ignition wire(s). can i get some help on it? ive hooked all of the other wires up but the ignition wires i cant seem to find. if you can...
  9. judson patterson

do i need the turbo fuel and ignition computers?

im T-ing my other 1992 240 and i was wondering , do i need the turbo fuel computer and turbo ignition computer if i have the turbo ecu and injectors? i heard that the stock system can adjust to the difference. is it true or should i get the computers? or should i use a air/ fuel ratio...
  10. judson patterson

what is a resistor pack?

im installing a T3 on my 1990 white volvo 244 and i was wondering, do i need a resistor pack according to fuel? what is it? what does it do? thanks
  11. judson patterson

Volvo 240 shifter pin?

hi, i have a 1992 volvo 240. i normally do all the work myself but i took it to the dealership about two years ago cause i couldnt figure out the problem. they found it was the shifter pin. it stopped it from cranking and everything. now the thing is, it happened again and it wont stay in place...
Back