• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by JulezSteele

1. J

Steele's 1993 240 Estate b230f+T-T

Figured I would share my ride with Turbobricks. Always read conversations back in the mid 2000's on this forum but never really posted too many photos of the car. Bought used with around 60k I would say 2003. At about 70k I decided to +T it with Turbo ECU & Ignition. T3 Turbonetics with...
  2. J

Aw70 +t

Just wanted to put out for the record that I've had a aw70 w/ around 4-5psi for about 1 1/2 years and still going strong with a few powerslides & the occasional burnout, not to mention the usual slight throttle dropping for easier shifts, so if you +T and too lazy / have no cash to swap out a...
  3. J

Quad Fogs 240 Style

Slapped on some fogs for $16, getting ready to throw this wagon back on the road next week, wondering how long they will last
  4. J

240 wagon tails smoked

I did this a long time ago but I figured I'd post it here so people would know how they look if they ever did this. I used testors model tint in the spray, half a can on each side, should have clear coated them but I never did, not sure how long the coating would have lasted though because my...
  5. J

245 in Fog | Couple Shots

Thought I'd Share a couple shots I took today
  6. J

Bad TPS??

should be a quick yes or no 93 LH2.4 + T Have some stall issues off throttle.. blah blah I tested the wires on the tps while it was connected ,with a voltimeter. 1 - Yellow White 2 - Ground OK 3 - Blue White Blue/White, which im sure is idle signal, is constant when the throttle isnt touched...
  7. J

Unsolved : Stall Issues after +T

I put this in performance because of the turbo conversion.. My Car : 1993 LH2.4 240 non EGR Alright ive asked about this problem couple times but I never seemed to find the cure. I just recently took the car to a good mechanic that did alot of checks including fixing some vaccume leaks, the o2...
  8. J

ecu reset = bad running

Everytime I disconnect the battery the car will run horrible afterwards, its really slugish and kickdown goes nowhere. The car seems to learn itself after tons of accelerations and the slugging slowly goes away. Any ideas? :(
  9. J

Stall & RPM Dips - Mystery

Basically my car will stall out or almost stall if I let of the throttle quick. Its really notiable with bumper to bumper stop and go - My idle will dip wicked low, engine shaking everytime i let off the gas. With the hood opened hand on throttle, I can almost stall the engine out if I rev...
  10. J

Depress Gas = Stall & Odd Idles

This problem seems to be getting worse everyday. Ever since I got the brick turboed its been giving me this problem. I average like 3-6stalls a day. When I am under load and I depress the gas, the engine goes silent & stutters coming to a complete stall, the more boost and quicker I release...
  11. J

Wrong ECU? Giving Codes

Ever since I did my T+ conversion ive been getting a ECU Error code from #6 as 4-1-3 which means I have a faulty or no EGR temperature sensor. My previous ECU was a 1993 N/A 951 and this one is I believe is a 1992 530 turbo ecu. Im not sure if my car is equiped with EGR, I think it has the...
  12. J

b230f+t conversion completed

This is what happens when you spend too much time on turbobricks. Setup has been running pretty mint for the last week. Gota love that turbo spool up sound, here's some shots of the conversion. -Julian
  13. J

Engine stall after instant acceleration (turbo)

93 245 b230f+T I just got a LH 2.4 +T conversion on my volvo, set at about 6-7psi right now (its cool). Anyways everything seems to be running great. Only problem is if I accelerate greatly, then instantly let go of the gas, it will stall out. As if the CBV is stuck or somthing? It will...
  14. J

AW70phobia

I'm going to be doing a +t for my 93 b230 soon and it seems that from all the talk around here the aw70 will easily blow. I'm just going to be running a low boost of about 10psi max and I keep my car very well maintained with 86k. I'm just worried that my aw70 wont handle the power. Do you...
  15. J

My +t Project

I'm starting to begin a turbo conversion for my volvo, because the engine has low mileage (86k) theres not much point swapping for a turbo engine. Ive already got the basic parts Turbonetics Turbo Rebuilt ?t3/t4? Volvo Intercooler Turbo exhaust headers Total so far : $80 I'm trying to...
Back