• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

XxJenoxX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's awesome! I really want to work at a lumber mill in rural Canada at some point in life lol. We'll see if it ever happens. And 7 hours is really not too bad. To get to Boston from Nazareth, PA it took around 6 1/2 hours. Only 1/2 hour more and I could have been somewhere even better!
    Yea, I know. I've vacationed there in the sticks. People are incredibly nice, no one is ever in a hurry, and Canada still seems to have a strong economic foundation (where as the US is getting worse by the minute). Where are you at in Canada?
    Ahh, I love Canada! Although I have really only been to Ontario. How is it living in Canada? I was interested in moving there once my girlfriend is done at Drexel.
    No I was not! I made a serious life change last year and was car-less during the majority of the show season.
    I actually live in Philadelphia now, I should be at the South Philly Ikea meet at the very least.
    Where are you out of?
    Very briefly around the fire one of the mornings If I recall (was quite under the influence all weekend though). I was the only guy at the show with Malcom X's glasses.
    Was browsing my friends seller feedback and found that your mom bought a 142 off of him a few months back. Now I remember chatting with you and your boyfriend at Carlisle! small world!
    Well - I am at the far end of "Lansdale" so "farm and commercial" is just around the corner. Know any crazy ppl named Mark who live in Q-town? He's worked at A LOT of shops and such in the area, and many people know him b/c of this. He also does lots of side work up there too round his house.
    Yeah - awesome. I am from Jenkintown and worked @ Fred Beans Saab/Caddy for 4 years in Doylestown, Lived in Telford, now Lansdale. It's a nice place - still not rural enough for us however. I think North or West is where I'll head next. Know anyone named Pete who owns an old 245? I have a friend who lives in Quakertown so I guess we're even.
    Happy Belated Birthday. Don't feel too bad, I forgot my sister's too......same day!!! I think I was running around NJ.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back