• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by yamahapro

1. yamahapro

100+ Amp Alternators

Thanks for the information. So what cars am I looking for then?
  2. yamahapro

100+ Amp Alternators

Reviving an old thread. So the 960s for sure won't fit?
  3. yamahapro

52mm Clock Bezel Removal

It was surprisingly really difficult. And I still have to flatten it back down when I am done. This clock actually ticks but there is something inside that is making it spin freely...
  4. yamahapro

262C Door Panels in a 242 Fitment

These are actually for a customer. I had the wiring harness and switches for these panels but they sold. I am assuming a 244 or 245 window harness can be easily modified to work. Thanks for the input!
  5. yamahapro

262C Door Panels in a 242 Fitment

I have a set of 262C door panels and I am trying to find out for sure how well these panels fit in a 242. If I am not mistaken, its just a gap around the mirror and the C pillar in the rear.
  6. yamahapro

G-80 Limited Slip Differential Bearing Questions G80 Locker

Next time, this is just something I ended up selling and I wanted to figure out how to remove the bearings.
  7. yamahapro

I ended up cutting the races with a dremel and cracking them with a chizel. came right off after that. Seems pretty inevitable unless you have that special tool or your willing to cut the shield. That shield also acts as a shim.
  8. yamahapro

Sweet tool. I swear those bearings today would have broke it though lol. Do you think those shields are actually available new?
  9. yamahapro

O shoot you think those shims were different sizes? I assumed because there was only one on each side that they were the same LOL
  10. yamahapro

I saw this on youtube. Very special tool. I figured it would cost $$
  11. yamahapro

I was thinking of that but I said why not just cut the dam thing off! I had heated it up so much, the hardened metal was glowing red. And it didnt budge with hand tools. I could have tried an impact gun but I just didnt care to brake something in my face..
  12. yamahapro

Hey everyone, I picked up this G80 the other day and I took it home with the ring gear on it. I wanted to swap the ring gear and was assuming I shouldn't damage the shield on the back of the differential. So I attempted to remove the bearings and that turned into a disaster. I had to buy a...
  13. yamahapro

240 B230F Spark Plug Wires Hold Downs

I need to find me one of those.
Back