• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. En3rvate

Look what i got...

So im at ipd participating in the raffle and i win a budweiser funny car di-cast model. :???: so my friends and i are making fun of it and saying we were gonna sell it on ebay etc... lee from herzog meier comes over and asks if i want to trade for something. he had a bunch of 240 parts and some...
  2. En3rvate

Random Dummy Light Flicker

1984 244T i searched and didnt get a specific answer. dummy lights randomly flicker on and off every once and awhile. sometimes it happens when i hit bumps, sometimes when braking, sometimes while sitting in traffic... its not a dim flicker, they really get bright. its really got me worried. :-(
  3. En3rvate

I'm part of the family!

Ok I've officially been a part of the volvo owner family for about two weeks! :) Here she is... 1984 244 Turbo (no intercooler) It needs a few things like an intercooler and B230 Manifold conversion, but other than that its a solid ride. A big thanks to Jonathan for sellin the...
Back