• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. The Racing Volvo

Lowering ideas

alright ladies. let's have it. what are your best counters for severe camber, and caster? i think i can handle the leveling the diff and trani, and i know aout the rear adjustable panhard rod.
  2. The Racing Volvo

Did you know?

i was trying to find oout the reason that my '87 wasn't shuting off the injectors on decel like it should. started poking around, and found out that the AIC and the TPS wiring was swapped. (i very suprised the car ran as well as it did) finding this out, and thinking that i might luck out and...
  3. The Racing Volvo

VXcam VS. Tcam

i am not impressed wit the VX ipd cam at all. i've gone back to my factory cam. it was the root of most of my detonation. it sucked wind at about 2-5psi, and was a gas drinker. now i know that when i install a performance cam i should expect the piss pore MPG, but jesus christ. i'm goin to...
  4. The Racing Volvo

nice little fuel pressure regulator

boost capable, with that nipple. recognize it?
  5. The Racing Volvo

Polishing Plastic lenses

my g/f found this out by accident. she has a 93 mazda mx-6. i used to polish the haze off with barkeepers friend (in paste form), but since we've been on our "break" she hasn't had anyone there to wash and polish them. she desided to take the ScratcheX to them and OMG!! what a fuucking...
  6. The Racing Volvo

.48 A/R turbine housing?

just ordered one from turbonetics. anyone have comments on this? maybe later i'll run a different compressor housing.
  7. The Racing Volvo

head light bleed through issue.

88 740 turbo dual sealed beam headlights haveing a blead through issue. when the low beams are on the highs are on and dim. any thoughts? i've gone over the shematic, it has a new bulb out relay, and a known good head light relay.
  8. The Racing Volvo

Electctrical fans??

who's got one? what did you use? what kinda wiring did you do? (high speed and low speed or just one.) y-m-m 87 volvo 745t
  9. The Racing Volvo

My new B1tch!

i'll be able to drive it as soon as i can get past this drivability problem. like those "matrix" crystal halo H-4 conversions? i'm waiting for the high beams to come in.
  10. The Racing Volvo

picture of the volvo

...before the accident. :-D
  11. The Racing Volvo

Have you Girls seen these yet?

http://store.summitracing.com/search.asp?type=bysummitpart&searchtype=both&part=grm-09-1050 sorry, no pic. these are the H-4 conversions for the twin sealed beam cars, but they have the BMW "angel eyes". cheap as hell too.
  12. The Racing Volvo

pick of the 745t

lets see if this will link up. here's my dyno chart. red= old blue= new
Back