• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. C

No charge

Negative on different model. Ground wire, d wire (exciter from dash light) and main b+
  2. C

No charge

I replaced the one that goes to the starter. It now goes from the alternator directly to the battery. 4 gauge
  3. C

No charge

It is a way to test for dead shorts and parasitic draws
  4. C

No charge

Replaced it
  5. C

No charge

Checked terminals and cleaned them. Alternator to block ground is new
  6. C

No charge

Ok Replaced alternator charging wire Alternator known bench tested good Ground wire from firewall to block, alternator to block, battery to block and fenderwell and cleaned all metal Cleaned all fuses and fuse box Pulled negative cable while running cuts off immediately between negative post...
  7. C

No charge

I did try to excite it separately with a diode wire. I did not try it with a bulb in line. No i have not tried to rev it up. Never head if that. More checking when the sun comes up
  8. C

No charge

Both bosch from car and rebuilt oreillys alternator bench tested and passed
  9. C

No charge

11.8-12.1 with a good battery
  10. C

No charge

1987 volvo 240 charging issue. Here is where i am at, charge wire replaced from alternator to battery, ground wire replaced, bolt checked continuity good. Exciter wire tested continuity to firewall connector to alternator and firewall connector to cluster. Cluster bulb comes on when key is on...
Back