• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. murddraals

B204FT and the issues with pistons and piston rings.

Hello guys, I am rebuilding the B204FT (yeah, the same 2.0 16V "Italian" redblock) and am facing some issues. The engine itself needs the first oversize pistons / rings, but the problem is that I can't find any lying on the shelf solution in almost any Swedish / German / State-side webshop I...
  2. murddraals

Evo injectors on stock B230FT fuel rail?

Hello guys, So here is the thing. I need a 550-580cc injectors and found out that one of the most common options I can get my hands locally on is the ones from late Evos (8/9). According to the information I found, they flow @ 3 bar FP. Haven't seen them live yet, I only about to. Anyway, here's...
  3. murddraals

Jag's AJ16 (inline 6 with supercharger)- possible powerplant for your brick.

Hello fellow turbobrickers, This may be one of the first threads I started. I've been reading this site for more than 2 years. For those of you who don't know, this is what I am talking about: It's an all alloy DOHC, 4 valve, 4.0l inline six engine with supercharger. There was also NA versions...
  4. murddraals

Standard size struts/shocks and lowering springs.

Hello guys. So the question is - stock length struts / shocks vs lowered springs (-40 or even more). Yes/no, why? I know that this question may sound strange for the low going guys and this had been discussed here earlier, however I am the person who like to do the things right. Yes, Bilstein...
  5. murddraals

Show me your armrests (240 interior)

Hello everyone, So after I swapped V90 interior into my 945 with that comfortable armrest, I was pretty frustrated when I realized that my 242 don't have one in it, which is sad. Those of you, who have 2xx and who have armrests, please, show them to me. Maybe it will help me to understand, what...
Back