• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. 244tiCanuck

Lseat.com

They would need to be maroon in color. I'm not going to go through tracking down and purchasing 850R seats and then reupholstering them in the right color and still having a seat that isn't what I want. Braum Racing makes a maroon color seat that matches well and is reasonably priced, also has...
  2. 244tiCanuck

Lseat.com

I used them for my 760, using 940 seats. Fit is good, but not perfect. A little too tight in some spots but I made it work. I'd echo the concerns of The Full Banana and say don't get the piping. It's wearing down after about a year. I'll be installing aftermarket seats at some point anyhow, the...
  3. 244tiCanuck

The Boost Goose (T6 swapped 760)

This is at 10psi (wastegate pressure)
  4. 244tiCanuck

The Boost Goose (T6 swapped 760)

I've got a solid street tune on the thing now that the roads are dry enough to get some grip, it's great. Off boost it's got enough torque that even with the 6 puck clutch it's okay in traffic. 4 cyls and even my 5 cyl Audi just don't drive like this. Feels similar to my E46. On boost is just...
  5. 244tiCanuck

s60R R brake upgrade=massive brake squeal. Thoughts?

Mine squeal extremely loud but only when they're hot. Like during and after spirited driving. All the pads I've seen have a shim bonded to the back, as part of the pad. I'm going to try cleaning and lubricating everything.
  6. 244tiCanuck

IPD Billet Cam Concerns - 2024 Edition!

I'll be damned. No longer available. I guess I've got the monopoly on them then....
  7. 244tiCanuck

IPD Billet Cam Concerns - 2024 Edition!

Are these crp kits not available anymore? I bought 3 of these kits a couple years back when I was setting up a couple S38s and an S14 for a guy, I also use them for redblocks and hoard shims from wreckers and mic them and mark the sizes.
  8. 244tiCanuck

Good news for people who love bad brakes (Because they track 940s with ABS)

What is the difference in the 95+ pedal and master?
  9. 244tiCanuck

(suspension question) top strut mount bananas without markings

Get a magnetic digital angle finder from amazon for 20 bucks, Jack up the car and make sure it's sitting level, push both adjustments in all the way. Take the wheels off. Then stick the angle finder to the brake rotor face to see the angle (doesn't matter its not at ride height, we just want...
  10. 244tiCanuck

Turbo choice for streetable built redblock

Don't worry about exceeding 3k rpm to break in. Taking it too easy on an engine can actually make it not break in properly.
  11. 244tiCanuck

Thoughts on Kinugawa Turbos

Kinugawa and Mamba both sell hood quality turbos and accessories.
  12. 244tiCanuck

B230FT engine swap - help me finish!

That turbo is toast. I recommend the Mamba 16T available on Ebay. Already set up for RWD if you order the 940 version, can get a kit with oil and coolant lines that bolt up too.
  13. 244tiCanuck

ITB Folks - new HPAcademy Video

Digging this. I'm wanting to put ITBs on my 1800. Mostly for aesthetics / sound.
  14. 244tiCanuck

MS3Pro Mini, microsquirt upgrade/alternative?

I've never considered knock sensing as a tuning tool, more like a last line of defense against a bad tank of fuel. If it works even once for that, it's worth it.
  15. 244tiCanuck

Gearbox problems

https://www.mkmotorsport.se/products/bmw-320d-6vxl-omsvetsad-till-volvomotor/ This uses the M47 prop shaft. You will also need their transmission crossmember, they also sell a shifter that bolts in.
  16. 244tiCanuck

Gearbox problems

Since you're in Europe (or formerly Europe?) By the sounds of it, check out the welded BMW gearboxes from MKM Motorsport. The 5 speed I believe you can use with a stock M47 driveshaft and your stock clutch. Will handle any amount of power you will make with a redblock and they're relatively...
  17. 244tiCanuck

Preferred machine shop

It might be because we're the last major city as you go north to the oil sands and such, but there are a ton of machine shops here, lots that will spray weld and grind cranks, there's a racing machine shop that certainly does offset grinds, I know of at least one stroker B20 they did that way.
  18. 244tiCanuck

Preferred machine shop

That's a weird thing for someone to not want to do. Very basic machining. Is it just the journal end you need narrowed? I'm out in the middle of nowhere (Edmonton, Alberta) and there are at least 3 shops locally that would do that without asking too many questions. Could be done on a lathe or...
  19. 244tiCanuck

K24 cartridge replacement

https://www.nmturboco.com/ does rebuilds, maybe can do one on an exchange basis. He specializes in Volvo stuff and does a ton of K24s
Back