• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. 7

Nets Silver 245

Awesome work!
  2. 7

1990 245 (millennial falcon)

Got the bearings, shims last week... installed on the weekend then did a 1400km road trip! all is good in the transmission... exhaust and alignment seem to be next on the hit list.
  3. 7

Nets Silver 245

Lower mainland Looking at the west Kootenays for relocation hopefully in the near future Got your T5 all sorted? Parting with the m47? Pete
  4. 7

Nets Silver 245

Cool another BC manual 245. engine looks sharp. where you at in BC? pete
  5. 7

well the transmission rattles in 1st, 2nd, sometimes 3rd. this is fun.
  6. 7

Alum angle layout Cut Installed Trans is back in Need to adjust clutch a bit better and do a fluid change after drive to work tomorrow. Any one try the Redline DCTF that ipd is recommending ? Pete
  7. 7

I gave up on PLA... didn't seem like I could use it for more than things that sit on a shelf in the house. PETG is my standard, but have also used alot of ABS in the past. What is the transition temp of the 58D TPU... did a quick search. upgraded the printer to test out some PolyLite PC...
  8. 7

Print turned out pretty decent. Might just drill some aluminum angle for the bracket. Not sure PETG would hold up bolted to the block.
  9. 7

old trans out. the 3D printed shifter cage bushings seem in great shape! casting numbers are different on my 1990 M47ii trans mine replacement All seems fine though really dislike the reverse switch... Soldered some leads on the switch. and then I broke the Crank sensor bracket. JB...
  10. 7

Thanks! hope to have more shots of the whiner m47 early june. has anyone tried the Motul DCTF fluid in a M47? https://www.ipdusa.com/products/23711/Motul-Multi-DCTF-Manual-Transmission-Fluid-for-Volvo-109464-282191 pete
  11. 7

m47 tear down pt2 wrong... should have pushed on the spline bit, not the shaft inside. no damage done though. 5th gear syncros look good Seems good... another sign that someone else was in here. paint marker for me. syncros seem good maybe... tub o bits. I think I will...
  12. 7

looks like it was re-sealed at one point. thats as far as I got. will look at the manual about next steps to get the rear housing off.
  13. 7

car seems to be working great! those 3d printed cage bushing are still holding up. wish i could say the same for the trans... 3rd and 5th are whining quite loud. managed to collect a spare M47 from pietercc here on TB. gonna upload pics of the tear down, and seal up. Pete
  14. 7

Vancity Volvos

Heading to IPD Garage sale if anyone has anything that needs a ride... there or home. Pete
  15. 7

Vancity Volvos

free set of 14" wheels 1990 Ac compressor and Bracket Located in Mission
  16. 7

Volvo's in Snow

Alexandra tunnel Hwy1 BC 6am Feb 26
  17. 7

Found Rust, Not Certain How to Fix

my rust repair project... watch out for project creep. https://www.turbobricks.com/index.php?threads/1990-245-millennial-falcon.360597/
  18. 7

Vancity Volvo Meet - March 26, 2023 - 11am-1pm - Coquitlam BC, Canada

Damn Of on a road trip for work Best of luck guys
  19. 7

245 wagon leak

Where would water be getting into this box section on the rear of a wagon. Taillights seem separate. From the hinges on the roof? Any insight would be appreciated. Pete
Back