• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

960/v90 spoiler thing mounting on 740

whatoctaneiscoffee

now with more caffeine!
Not exactly a "performance" modification but I figured it was closer to that than a maintenance item, so I apologize if I'm asking this in the wrong place. A while back I made the mistake of taking my 745 through an automated car wash and it stole the top window trim piece from my hatch window. A forum member had this kind of piece and I figured if I was the replacing the trim anyway I might as well get a cool little treat out of it. Now my problem is figuring out what form of clip this piece uses. None of my 7/940 clip stash fits, and this clip definitely fits the new trim but doesn't look like it'll clip into the 740 hatch. I'm sure someone has done this before, am I overthinking it? Double sided tape seems the obvious answer but if there's a right way to do this I'd prefer it. Thanks!

I went looking for a better photo to describe the piece I'm talking about and found this.

Of course I find the info I'm looking for after deciding to make a new thread. It seems double sided foam tape is a tried and true method.

Back