• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Almost finished bad-ass 8valve

J2_

Well I'm never finished .....

But I got a little excited tonight, when I got from work to put it together like this. :nod::-D
Moved the coils under the intake (need to finish the wiring to them though).

fotoqc.jpg

Let me know what you think.

hey that's some real clean work up there, i like how everything is wired and tied down tight.

That bov is really close to the turbo..

I see nathan's intake manifold's are very popular these days :nod: (for good reason too)

yeah huh how about that, where would you expect to actually see such a rare novelty item much less touch it. DON'T TOUCH IT!! no no touching it, don't point at it. no don't even look at it.

Thanks for all the nice comments :)

The header is made by a friend of mine, turbo is a Precision GT3076R-LE
But I also have a GT3582R laying around for when this gets to small.

The bov will be put somewhere else, I bought the turbo like this from a friend it was on his hayabusa
(I know I have some nice friends hahaha :nod: )

Intake is s0000per nice! fuelrail fits like a glove and there is enough vacuumports for all your needs !
So yeah nathan manifolds roxxor's your boxxor :nod:

meh its ok

haha nice going dude, like all the other statements this looks promising :D also like the wiring thats pretty hard to get it nicely

I especially liked the alternating yellow and white zip ties used to organize the wires that are along the firewall

Back