• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

240 Anyone know where to find main fuel pump connectors?

Did you put a washer on that side of the banjo fitting? I don't see one. I do see TWO washers on the SAME SIDE!?

Alright well, after further inspection I?ve noticed that the bigger banjo bolt of the fuel filter is leaking about one drop of fuel every 5 or so minutes, even after adding both washers that came with the Fcp kit. I?m considering just putting some sealant around it since it?s not that big of an issue. I?ve included a photo so you can see where it?s leaking out of. (At the tip of the flat head in the photo)
https://imgur.com/a/y5kGYTh

Sealer, you mean to say we've been doing it wrong, re-annealing the washers...and to think all this time they make a magic sealer that stops fuel from leaking, that's wonderful, what's it called ? ps don't tell anyone, it will be our secret, ok ?

:ninja:

Sealer, you mean to say we've been doing it wrong, re-annealing the washers...and to think all this time they make a magic sealer that stops fuel from leaking, that's wonderful, what's it called ? ps don't tell anyone, it will be our secret, ok ?

:ninja:

Exactly. Just squeeze a fat lump of sealant on that bad boy and you?re good 😎

Back