• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

CAS wiring for msIIv2.2

wingnutty

some where between the red and rio grande
what are the inputs nessasary to convert to cas I would imagine the dis sig in and vref are the same but what about cam angle input there are 4 wires instead of three, I have some open spaces on the connector due to using a separate sequencer to run injection and spark
that is hard wired onto the board of the v2.2 with the clock circuit removed does any one have a cas wiring diagram?

yea I happened across this and I figured the settings were for the stock wheel and not the hih res,my coil and injector out cir's are a great deal different I still need to build the second optical/hall receiver cir though is there a setting to turn off two of the spark outputs to run wasted spark or do I just have to de-soilder 2 of the output leads from the board?
its currently set up for cop

Brett and I worked on this yesterday and a possible correction for the ms page in the secondary opti iso circut reads a 1k ohm pull up to ts1 pin 5 I believe for v2.2 w/ms2 should read tp1 pin 5 w/ pin 1 being indicated by the square soilder pad on the board schematic this would actually correspond with ts10 location on ms2 processor for v3.0 someone correct me if I am wrong

ok looks like it goes to pin 16 0n the 40 pin din of the ms2 daughter board on a v2.2

and as a side note every cas I found at jy has had 1/2 of the sensor bad the cps side so I ended up running a hall dizzy w/ a dust cover for crank pos and the cas for cam angle only by using cas4/1 setting in msextra and megatunix would probably work in tuner studio also

Last edited:
Back