• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Do you need a Volvo wiring diagram?

Thanks for the awesome info. I'm downloading all of them just in case these disappear again.

They are here, brickspeed, and two of my hard drives. Download them if you want, you never know you might need them and not have internet.

the 240 diagrams aren't showing up :(

LH2.2
S40 V40
S60
S70 V70 C70
UNITEK
VOVLO
XC-70 XD-90
TL-SOF........

*ALL* are DELETED....dammit..... this is REALLY UNFAIR that some OBVIOUS
IDIOT "went there / did that"

I don't know if I've restored them correctly... I sure as hell would like to see them BACK IN PLACE and *DELETE PROTECTED* because we have SOME TWIT LOOSE that can't be trusted to FOLLOW THE RULES....

ROBERT / TOMMY...if the site has to be removed or otherwise restricted could you give us a "heads-up" so I can go and copy off the stuff I use A LOT...tnx in advance

and FEY ON YOU person who did the deleting....sheeesh.....:wtf:

Last edited:
Bumping for a great service done in no small part by Vlvman, and the other guys helping to add, restore files, thanks a hell of a lot.

oh and thanks for introducing me to dropbox aswell

http://brickspeed.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1113 I have been posting the ones i've been scanning on my site. Most of mine are mechanical and the like. (sorry you'll have to register, I haven't figured out how I want to organize them yet so they're not just floating around yet)

Here's a teaser though for those too lazy to register

7X0 9X0 spec book

Has specs for virtually everything, even the torque specs for the AC fittings!

http://brickspeed.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1113 I have been posting the ones i've been scanning on my site. Most of mine are mechanical and the like. (sorry you'll have to register, I haven't figured out how I want to organize them yet so they're not just floating around yet)
Here's a teaser though for those too lazy to register
7X0 9X0 spec book
Has specs for virtually everything, even the torque specs for the AC fittings!

as Pappy used ter say: "HOT DAMN!!".... THANKS MAN! now on file here @ the
gearhead ranch in norte carolina....:nod:

and for those who AREN'T TOO LAZY TO REGISTER...here's the page to start on! :oogle:
http://brickspeed.net/forum/member.php?action=register

Someone deleted all the 240 files. Maybe it is time for me to remove all the files!!!

NNNOOOOOOOOO!! *PLEASE*!!!
I'm out on the road right now andd can't get them safely to my "memory bank"

hang off a few days.... *PLEASE***

and to the arse that did the ERASURE
deed....FYYRAA >>>>FAWKYOUYOURAGING*******

I logged in, showed the deleted files and rejoined the folder, they all seem to have come back for my login, but someone please check if they can see the files, I don't know if this only worked for me since I had them from earlier this year.

It may be time to set this dropbox up as a public thing instead of giving everyone the login information, we can put everything into a public folder and get the links to all the files and post the url's here so they would be available for download only, no editing and just make a few people "moderators" of the dropbox folder so they would be the only ones able to edit.

Then we could have a post that has links like this -
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16644013/volvo_240__1983.pdf
to each file that is available and it would only be viewable not editable.

vlv - I can do some of the work, it might be a better way than having to re-upload or undelete all the time. I don't understand why people can't just leave things the way they found them.

Tommy

Fix it so they cannot be deleted. However you have to do that will be better than deleted files we can't see.:nod:

I've used it 3/3 times already. Was a life saver. My greenbooks stop at 1982. My 240 is 1991. Lots changed in wiring.

I have a lot of these on my harddrive now, I should probably burn a CD.
Aaaand this thread should be stickied. Or constantly bumped.

Back