• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Drag Racing @ PIR - This weekend 4/16 & 4/17

Cassie

Last weekend got "rained out" (schmucks) - This weekend looks beautiful!

This Friday & Saturday.....6pm-11pm.

I'm gonna drag the SE
Be there :D

We can go tomorrow too. Shall I come by and help you work? Maybe we'll do that to burn off some gas or something.

We can go tomorrow too. Shall I come by and help you work? Maybe we'll do that to burn off some gas or something.
You can probably come by before going racing, go racing and then come back by and I'll still be working. :lol:

Honestly though, no, I'll get more done w/o distractions at this point.

Yeah get it done and then you can help me fix my rearend that's broken.... I blew a turbo hose on the first run and I might have overspun the sucker and it might be done also. FYI it's $115 to get your car towed from PIR to Scappoose.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/72YfajN9vB8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/72YfajN9vB8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Simon

Last edited:
I broke both 1041 axles. I might just get a whole assembly at 3.73 ratio. I think that's what I need now with the new cam and springs to get out of the hole quicker.

Looks like James and I are going to go out and see where Mad Max and the Cop car are at. Not quite where we want them to be mechanically, but it will give us a g0od idea of where we are ET/MPH wise.

We'll leave around 8pm and head out there. Should be there by 9pm at the latest.

Mad Max ran a 15.3 and I wasn't very happy with how it was running (excuses, excuses, excuses :-P ). I think it usually runs a little better when everything is perfect, but we didn't really have time to go over the cars to get an extra couple tenths out of them. It still ran ok, just didn't feel "right" all night. It is by far the hardest car I have ever had to launch. 5500rpm launchs with a 4 puck (off/on switch) and I still wasn't getting any wheel spin.

James' car ran a 14.8 on regular old 185 stocker all season tires with an open diff.

Back