• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Ebay header(is this a different one?)

To bad they cant get it right. I have extra header laying around. I think its a CXracing brand, which when I search only thing pops up is co. in sweden. When I was looking for a header, I contacted all the ebay co. including obx, trying to explain the headers are backwards. They all basically said the header was for stock replacement. LOL. I didnt know the turbo was inside the firewall in stock turbo cars. LOL. Im gonna fill and redrill the turbo I have, if comes out good, It will be for sale.

I *believe* the CX racing stuff was the old KL racing (edit- proturbo stuff? I have one from a group buy sitting on a car in a field, I'll try and get the energy to go look) stuff from 15 years ago. KL probably had them all made in China. Probably with the flange put on the wrong way deliberately. When they were shipped to KL racing, KL racing would have flipped the flanges prior to shipping them to customers.

Since my last post, I remember reading or seeing a video where Gale Banks talked about ordering his made in China parts wrong, that required simple modifications when they got to him, to cut down on people ordering directly from Alibaba "since the parts don't fit". I can't find the article or video now. I think Craig has talked about this also. This might be why they build these manifolds like this.

Last edited:
I've been told, by a reliable source, that when you have something built in China and they know the application, you should always have some part of it "wrong". When they inevitably sell it on alibaba or the like, it will get a bad reputation. Once the shop who designed/had the part built would modify the part before selling it to the public. It makes me wonder if that is why these manifolds are all flipped, but when you got them from KL racing, they were fine. They were all just modified by KL before they were shipped out.

Jordan

Maybe this is why have the molds we get at our shop are wrong and require modification lmao

Back