• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

ErikS 850

Holy **** man, holy ****.
I swear to god, if I had to own a FWD car, it would be this, right here. Grey built up 850 turbo, 5speed.. I love your stance.

this is a money shot.
rsup1.jpg

I love the brakes. :)

Hey Gary, :cool:

I need to aquire the stance, its perfect.
Looks awesome, I wish I had an R bumper and spoiler, it really does make the car look great.
What exhaust is on it just stock?
Did you dyno it?

3'' custom downpipe, race cat, to a 2.5'' TME catback (old IPD style).

No dyno yet, probably in the 220-230 whp range, it does have a Quaife LSD

I love your stance.

Coilovers are the only way to go.

When do you move to a bigger/better turbo and NA cams? Should be a requirement for a 5-speed 850 :)

Hey Eric!

I'm probably going to go with a bolt on ish 18T ... maybe a K24 to get comfortable using the Turbotuner software before I step up to anything that needs a larger intercooler/engine build.

I'm getting married in September, so my funds are limited until after then :oops:.

Little update ....

Had some fun with Aaron today. As it is, the turbo is limitied by the WG setting up to 8 psi as the K24 seems to come with a lot of preload to the actuator. After Aaron took out the preload, we did some initial tuning as you all can see below and it pulls hard. We started from the tuned map and have so far only altered boost with a bit of WOT fuel adjustments doing some live in car tuning.

Seeing about 11 psi in 3rd with a light boost spike of 2-3 psi on hard quick shifts. Again the bottom end is still stock.

Any one else out there with a K24 and TT on M4.3, here is the boost map.

Untitled-4.jpg

Did a bit more bench tuning and went on the tollway for some 4th and 5th gear WOT pulls. Climbed to 16 psi and was still climbing before I let off. AFR's inbetween 12.5 and 11.5 at a quick glance just getting into 5th at WOT.

Here are a couple updated pics.

New intake.

012-7.jpg

AFR, Boost, EGT gauges.

011-5.jpg

Quick wash and sitting pretty ...

010-5.jpg

Soooo ... got the injectors cleaned, tested and balanced. Turns out I didn't need to, but better safe than sorry. Here is the sheet showing the Volvo white static injector flow rate for anyone who is interested. They came off a 1999 S70 turbo. I paid $90for the service, which was fairly reasonable in my opinion. I would recommend the company. 1 day turn around.

injectorcleaning-1-1.jpg

Whites.jpg

Going to put them in this weekend, get them calibrated then hopefully a dyno session real soon.

Here is how it sounds.

<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/neQSI8WZnhE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/neQSI8WZnhE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>

Back