• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

give me my 300HP badge.....

I know you are not interested, but I do have chips for B230FT+16v and B234F+T... (for future 16v turbo users)

thanks for the words and encourage guys. im obviously not psyched about the LH status and how it dealing with my fueling, but really, it IS supporting almost 315whp and the computer was designed almost 15 years ago for a very different setup (stroke, injectors, air flow, etc...). i think it shows LH2.4 is actually potential of great things for a moderately tuned car.

and with freds chips, well ****....id be all over a set if i didnt want to be able to adjust stuff on my own (and come on, launch control is just too much fun :) )

I can only assume you have a catalytic converter on your car and these readings were taken after the fact... Which means you aren't quite as lean as this depicts, but are probably still lean. Then again, you aren't running large enough fuel injectors according to some... What FPR are you using?

Some more reliable boost control and some larger injectors and a trip back to the dyno is called for before you strap some other management system on, me thinks. Some chips on top would be good too, but why spend the money if you're going to go MS anyway? I understand.

I can only assume you have a catalytic converter on your car and these readings were taken after the fact... Which means you aren't quite as lean as this depicts, but are probably still lean. Then again, you aren't running large enough fuel injectors according to some... What FPR are you using?

Some more reliable boost control and some larger injectors and a trip back to the dyno is called for before you strap some other management system on, me thinks. Some chips on top would be good too, but why spend the money if you're going to go MS anyway? I understand.

cat-less (shhhhhhhhhh)

Wow. you can't run 300hp on just lh2.4... that's impossible. Where's the fanfare? where's the drama? Have you disclosed everything? (jk)

nicely done.

Back