• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Goodbye Heidi :(

KwikBrik245

Damaged Goods
300+ Club
So I had a lapse in my auto insurance (9 days). Sunday night while in the in 'n' out drive thru getting a milk shake, a placer county sheriff decided that he was hungry too. Between the order box and the two windows, he ran my plates and saw that dmv put a hold on my insurance. As soon as I get up to the window to get my shakes, the guy handing me my shake said "the cop behind you just cancelled his order to pull you over, have a great night" lol. Sure as **** he did. Once pulled over he really wanted to get me for the 2oz. of medical cannabis I had in my car. Luckily I have my medical card (take that, 5-0)! In his disappointment for being able to do anything about my sweet leaf... He impounded my lovely swede for 30 days. Unfortunately I will not have the funds to save her. So I have to say goodbye. So for saving myself $100 for a week, its gonna cost me my car. My fault, but still sad. I do have a extra 93 230f squirter block now though

Sucks about the car being gone. Glad to hear that you know it's your fault, rather than blaming someone else for your mistake. Lucky you didn't have an accident.

Oh and I am insured, I had the card on my printer tray. But because I paid on a weekend, geico can't update dmv computers. Bummer about it is... The cop was so flustered about the pot. He crossed out the vc that is a 30 day hold w/ release upon proof of ins. To a vc that is 30 days period. I was listening to his speaker phone convo w/ his fellow fuzz. So even if I go to court early and show proof, that only takes care of the $400 ticket. But I still have to pay $1350 for 30 days of storage,$100 for the tow, and the $215 fee for the release form. Still my fault, yes. If I had budgeted better 2 weeks ago, I wouldn't have had to wait till payday friday and dmv would never have had to put a hold on my reg. I'm not complaining, I'm just bummed out. Now I am hitching rides to work till I get the corvair out of non op.

I'm going to the yard to finish cleaning her out today. The guy is letting me swap my new optima w/ a good autolite, so I'm pretty stoked about that. I think I'm gonna write something up to put in the glove box, letting the next owner know what's been done and when. I'll find out about what auction she will be at. I'm signing the car over today because it stops the storage fees, and drops the others. I only have to pay 200 for the tow and a day of storage

Oh and I am insured, I had the card on my printer tray. But because I paid on a weekend, geico can't update dmv computers. Bummer about it is... The cop was so flustered about the pot. He crossed out the vc that is a 30 day hold w/ release upon proof of ins. To a vc that is 30 days period. I was listening to his speaker phone convo w/ his fellow fuzz. So even if I go to court early and show proof, that only takes care of the $400 ticket. But I still have to pay $1350 for 30 days of storage,$100 for the tow, and the $215 fee for the release form. Still my fault, yes. If I had budgeted better 2 weeks ago, I wouldn't have had to wait till payday friday and dmv would never have had to put a hold on my reg. I'm not complaining, I'm just bummed out. Now I am hitching rides to work till I get the corvair out of non op.

you might wanna call about that, you might be able to get it out early, and they might not charge you. since you did have insurance at the time.

I'm going to the yard to finish cleaning her out today. The guy is letting me swap my new optima w/ a good autolite, so I'm pretty stoked about that. I think I'm gonna write something up to put in the glove box, letting the next owner know what's been done and when. I'll find out about what auction she will be at. I'm signing the car over today because it stops the storage fees, and drops the others. I only have to pay 200 for the tow and a day of storage

if they wont give you your car back, **** them. dont pay a dime. i had a car towed due to lack of reg (sitting on the street, with a car cover, using it as a parts car) they towed it and told me i owed like 1100 in storage fee's. told them i wasnt paying, and they said we will take your car. no problem with me, it was a junker anyways.

Haha, I need most of it. I am actually a medicinal user. It beats popping man-made pills any day in my honest opinion. Plus I don't think anyone would wanna pay the price for my stuff, unless they are already acclimated to the club prices

Because when he walked up to the car, he said "sir your car smells like marijuana". I replied, "yes, that's because I have marijuana in here" I explained that I have my card and that my gf would bring it right away. He said he was gonna search my car until she showed up w/ it. She brought it and he was pissed that he could do nothing about the 2oz.and My scale. I'm pretty pissed that I still have 15 gal of Nevada Chevron 91 in her, she was running great!

Because when he walked up to the car, he said "sir your car smells like marijuana". I replied, "yes, that's because I have marijuana in here" I explained that I have my card and that my gf would bring it right away. He said he was gonna search my car until she showed up w/ it. She brought it and he was pissed that he could do nothing about the 2oz.and My scale. I'm pretty pissed that I still have 15 gal of Nevada Chevron 91 in her, she was running great!

somewhat your fault for not carrying the card. arnt you required too?

Yes, but even if I don't have it w/ me and he takes what I'm holding... Once I go to court and show my card, I get everything back. The start of the ordeal is my fault, I have no qualms about that. I just thought its funny how he switched vehicle codes just to screw me more.

I had a cop pull me over for speeding and my license was suspended. He took my orange ganj and wrote me up for both offenses. I went to court and they dropped the ganj and I had to pay $300 for the license thing.

In San Diego county its a $50 disturbing the peace ticket. Not all cops recognize the card so good luck getting your stuff back. Orange county, LA, or SF is more lenient.

Yes, but even if I don't have it w/ me and he takes what I'm holding... Once I go to court and show my card, I get everything back. The start of the ordeal is my fault, I have no qualms about that. I just thought its funny how he switched vehicle codes just to screw me more.

sucks he was harder on you since you had pot on you.

Back