• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Got some airmail from canada......... M90 custom shizzle content

J2_

I got me some airmail from Canada .... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH

IMG_1689800x600.jpg

From....

IMG_1694800x600.jpg

let's open tha boxx

IMG_1691800x600.jpg

Stainless NUTS.....

IMG_1696800x600.jpg

Custom-nickelplated-M90-Shortshift-thingy !

IMG_1703800x600.jpg

And.. a super secret PROTOTYPE ! :ninja:

IMG_1705800x600.jpg

Coolant drain ! I think this will be handy :nod:

@Aspirator; If you want big pics of the shifter, and some hi-res install pics I will get them for you ;-) so my canon 350d gets some workout finally..

Glad you like it! That got there pretty quick, within a week! Please let me know how it installs and if there's anything that needs to be tighter or longer or whatever. I know it will fit, but I'm not sure how perfectly. Install piccies would be sweet. And post up the crap-your-pants difference in shift quality
smilie.gif

You can also use that coolant thing for a temperature probe if you wanted to. Humm maybe I should put two holes in them...

And did someone say shifters? I've got 3 more M90 shifters almost ready to go that aren't spoken for, those shorties on top. I made extras cause I knew you euro guys would eventually snap them up.
shifter20.jpg

dumb question but wouldn't it better to put the pipe into the top hose if you wanted to use it for a sensor of a coolant gauge, vs it coming right out of the engine on the bottom hose were its going to be much hotter and give a false read? Drain is nice though.

I think you're backwards, the top hose takes hot coolant from the engine to the radiator (I think), and the bottom hose takes cold coolant from the rad to the engine (I think). So measuring the bottom hose will pretty much measure cold rad coolant. Depends on what you wanted to measure I guess, you could buy two :).

I think you're backwards, the top hose takes hot coolant from the engine to the radiator (I think), and the bottom hose takes cold coolant from the rad to the engine (I think). So measuring the bottom hose will pretty much measure cold rad coolant. Depends on what you wanted to measure I guess, you could buy two :).

Yep.

Just look at how the waterpump spins, plus the thermostat on the top of the head keeps the coolant inside until it/and the motor are hot enough to cool through the rad. However, I think the bottom hose would be just as good for a temp sender for a gauge or an e-fan, the reasoning is that we all know coolant exiting the engine is going to be hot, you don't need a gauge to tell you, but how hot is it still after it's been through it's primary cooling device(radiator)? That's where the valuable information for how efficient your cooling system is read.

Chopstick I'll trade you one for a flying 240 t-shirt!! Medium, any color. Srsly...

Deal! I'll shoot you a PM in a bit.

Back