• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Its a christmas miracle

daijoubanai

waste of skin and blood
Yeah, it runs. More pictures tomorrow when its light outside.

3340465c.jpg

see look
3340465d.jpg

:ninja:
I call PhotoChopz... :D

Congrats on getting her running again! Have you been working on it off an on since 07 or had it been sitting and you finally got around to fixing it?

dude grats, i hope to make a similar thread soon. i think i bought my wagon in.....04 and haven't put more than 1000 miles on it :(

:ninja:
I call PhotoChopz... :D

Congrats on getting her running again! Have you been working on it off an on since 07 or had it been sitting and you finally got around to fixing it?

both. I didnt even start until march because I needed to fix the nissan so I could put the 780 in the garage. Then I worked on it about once a month.

now the question is which car will pass smog first.. the 780 or my 744

I plan on going tomorrow morning

God bless us, every one. Beautiful car. I notice the sheet metal mounted NPR. :rockon:

Mike, make a 3" t-back for that car & mail it to me! :hyper:

Wait, you're still moving right?

I am moving, and this car already has a temp 3" downpipe, I have been needing to build the 3" turbo back for this car for a while now, as soon as I am set up in new/old place again and he has time we will get it built

Back