• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Jelmar's 1984 Volvo 740 Turbo

nice dude. i am about to dump the 200,000+ mile B230 out of my 760, will probably go through a lot of what you discussed... without the performance parts anyway.

everybody i work with is dutch so i am imagining your post as having a dutch accent. haha.

Hi Jelmar- and welcome to Turbobricks!

As we discussed via email you should really go for John V's rods and pistons as the combination is lighter than the Sten stuff and lets it rev better. You could talk to John about clutches and gaskets too- there may even be billet steel flywheels from him in the near future. In fact he'll build you an engine if you ask him nicely and then ship it via sea freight to you!

Glad to see you've done lots of stuff already, such as Megasquirt.

Not heard of that particular wideband (got an Innovate LC-1 myself). Who sells it?

Oh, and a word of warning- this place will make you very poor!

The PLX wideband is sold by a dutch company called European Tuning you can also check this Link.

I talked to John, and send him the money but I haven't heard from him yet :-( I know he is busy, but I have seen him post here, but no e-mail to me :-(

Maybe its just my inpatience, I just wanna build this engine.

It's a known fact that John can be downright slow in returning correspondence and shipping items out.

Back