• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MountainMeet 2k16, 9/29-10/2/2016

P.S. I'm bringing real NJ Taylor pork roll. Other than that, I'm bringing enough food just for myself and the girlfriend.

Does anyone know if we need to bring sheets and **** for the beds? I'm bringing a sleeping bag and a blanket and pillows just in case.

Edit: Never mind. Just saw sheets and **** are provided. Sweet!

Last edited:
cool. I dropped $103 at costco (which, was surprisingly little). ketchup, woooster sauce, onions (for whatever), lemons, sugar, some beer, bottled water, tin foil, a bag of chips for whatever, butter, and milk.

still gotta hit winndixie or publix and hope that they've got duckin' charcoal, home depot was a complete waste of time.

On a personal accomplishment side-note, I put 13.5 gallons in the v8 at the ~148 mile mark, 121 miles of that was towing the tractor at interstate speeds (I dare say, the bulk of that was towing). So, maybe I won't get raped completely in the ass with turbo v8 fuel econ lol

Kenny - I can stuff a bag of charcoal in the passengers floor of the MGB if you want to skip the extra trip.

Let me know man!

I also have about 200 paper cups that I can bring if needed.

Last edited:
What time is lunch on Friday? Hockey and I are looking to arrive around 1:30pm.

I have to do a little running around tomorrow morning, I will grab some paper plates before I head out.

Last edited:
164183023.jpg

we'll probably get there around 3 local time..

Kenny - I can stuff a bag of charcoal in the passengers floor of the MGB if you want to skip the extra trip.

Let me know man!

I also have about 200 paper cups that I can bring if needed.

I grabbed 3 bags of publix brand, should be plenty...

Sad panda update on why I'm not there:
Helping family, who are doing childrens hospital tests and stuff, details later if Chris wants to share them. (but it's better than it was thursday)
I'm sitting here with my granddaughter, about to go out in search of a 20" bike tube, avoiding any road that might contain H2Oi cretins.
Party on.

Back