• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

New tint!

KwikBrik245

Damaged Goods
300+ Club
So I unexpectedly got today off today. Since I had nothing to do... I decided to tint the windows on my 245. I did 4% on the rear 5 windows, 55% on the front roll-ups, and a signal enabling 70% on the windshield. Now I have a bit more privacy and a sexier looking brick. I will be posting pics in a bit, since my computer is having some issues. All that's left on my To Do list: +T, and a cargo area condom dispenser ; -)

Last edited:
lolz, took the day off from making money, to go spend money and we don't at least get pics upfront.

glad you're excited; let me know when there's something to see.

i can't remember if the backs of mine are 20 or 15% but i can't see behind me on a dark street, at night...couldn't imagine them any darker. looks hella gangsta 80's tho!

Is that legal? That dark?

well, actually...:grrr:

in CA at least....front tint is illegal and backs legal to 35. so my fronts are as legal as the backs and the backs are as dark as i've ever seen. not what i wanted, but oh, well.

asked for 35 all around and when he arrived, he said he only had enough to do the front windows in 35 but had some of the dark, dark stuff for the backs.

not so bad.

in VA, the wagons have no legal limit on the cargo area windows, but its 35 back doors and 50 front
ill probably just wind up doing 35 all the way around

Over here in the UK!!
You can pretty well do what you want from the B pillar back but the front sides have to be 70% and the windscreen(windshield) 75%.
So you can't do anything with the front 3 windows as they come with that tint from the factory!
4% on the rear is mad, you may as well just covered it in vinyl (it would have been cheaper).
Was the windshield already 70%? Because putting 70% on 70% makes it illegal.

SC

in VA, the wagons have no legal limit on the cargo area windows, but its 35 back doors and 50 front
ill probably just wind up doing 35 all the way around

Stop by & see the tint on my wagon before you decide.
Limo tint on the back, 35% on the front 2 doors. With a black interior, you can't see anything inside in the back.

Today i was on the computer today and i saw a thread when i clicked on the thread there was no pictures in the thread.

Today i was on the computer today and i saw a thread when i clicked on the thread there was no pictures in the thread.

Some people have special needs; not everyone can read. Not posting pictures is a form of discrimination. :nono:

265778085.jpg

265779102.jpg

Same tired old pictures from the comatose project.

My 855 is 35% front and all the others are 20% Perfect for a daily for me anyway. My 242 I did 20% front and 10% sides and rear, defiantly on teh dark side, but the car has no A/C, it helps in the summer....though its hard to park with the mirror when the windows are up at night...

Mark

QFT, I did the 20%/ 35%, been 6 months with no hassle, if you do this you still get the lighter on the front 2 windows effect, which is good. Also it isn't TOO dark that I can't see at night.

265778085.jpg

265779102.jpg

Same tired old pictures from the comatose project.

that thing was lookin good!
btw, you lookin for any kjet stuff?
i have a fuel dizzy, lines, cobra and a few other turbo kjet parts that i dont need
free to a good home?
let me know if you want some spares :-P
maybe ill swing by in the 780 just for lolz :rofl:

Back