• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pdx dl

At least it didn’t get lean. Get the wbO2 on there and play with the timing. If you can, set up the logging software and at least you’ll have data to support your changes.

Chicks dig batch-fire EFI...

:lol:

To do:

A)

Long-arm oil filter thingy.
Hook up wide-band.
Davis.

B)

Next steps are kind of fuzzy right now. I consistently come back to a T5 conversion or coil-overs. The M47 does limit future power and current fun. The IPD sport spring "stance" is not cool-kid low and this bothers me (being the cool-kid that I am...). Either way, I would just start gathering parts again for a 2020 install. Logic (?) says do trans first I suppose.

C)

Turbo down pipe upgrade. Got a crazy summer scheduled and what I have works.

Wonder if I'm into this for $20k yet. Actually wouldn't surprise me.

4DF10E08-7038-41A7-A093-9AC331A18CE0-M.jpg

Parasitic loss to the wheel. I'm reading that a manual shift car may lose 15%.

So 150 whp x 1.15 = 172 hp at the motor? Sound about right? What was a stock B21FT rated at?

I would go T5 conversion first as its going to be more money upfront. Rip the band-aid off now. :lol: If you watch the for sale posts, you can find coil over setups from abandoned projects for much less than if you were to put together a setup of your own.

The factory IC is so large. Is it a restriction with my tiny blower? May explain why it went rich on top.

Or it's leaking, causing it to go rich. I might be swapping out the NPR for something bigger in the next few weeks. Let me know if you're interested.

Back