• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Perfect fitments

Vivianthevolvo

Hey peeps, I'm new to the Volvo 240 game, and I recently bought a mint 240DL and I am looking to stance it on rebarrled steelies, with as much dish as possible lol, but I have no idea how to find the fitment I need, I want the rim even with the front and rear finders, I am aware that I need adapters, plz help thanks

g3XmY_s-200x150.gif

The ****lord scene kid look is not tolerated in TB, by and large. Best of luck making your car worse.

Lol why would I want to be the same as you or anyone else I build my cars for me not the people my builds are an extension of myself, so is there an actual car guy or gal that can give me the info I need plz

Lol why would I want to be the same as you or anyone else I build my cars for me not the people my builds are an extension of myself, so is there an actual car guy or gal that can give me the info I need plz

You want to be a standout like all the other snowflakes with the exact same look, huh? Special.

a stanced Volvo actually wouldn't be anything new. It would be the same thing as all the other stanced Volvos on widened steel wheels.

Use the search. There are several threads about this.

But better yet, do something different and cooler than a played out fad. Use your noodle and your passion to build something that is an extension of your being, and not an extension of someone else's being which happened to end up as a cool picture on instagram that you then decided that it also represented an extension of your unique being, even though it was supposed to be an extension of their being.

Or just search and copy the guy that did it the best.

You guys are something else, I want specs.....Not your negative inputs, and what do you mean don't follow trends​ all I asked is for wheel specs you don't even know what I have planned for my car so plz step down unless you have the answers I need

Yeah...none of us are gear heads. :roll: really though this is TURBObricks. Majority of us wanna go fast(admittedly most wanna do it cheap) more than have deep dish stance slow cars. They exist here but are far and few.

GO GET A TAPE MEASURE AND A STRAIGHT EDGE, learn how to use it. Then open computer, open browser, type www.google.com, and search for an offset calculator. Start with measuring your stock wheels (backspace-width=offset) and break out a pad and pen, do some maths, and hey you have stance now.

well, for starters you'd need to choose a wheel and simply do some measurements. i find 16-17" wheels fill the wells pretty good. i run 8" wide wheels ET16 front and ET0 rear with 1" adapters. I also run 195/50/16 rear tires and 195/45/16 tires in the front

11707516_431430223708925_1037629244617583529_n.jpg

the car isn't ruined. it drives wonderfully.

for those that are wondering this is getting LS swapped too... and has all custom built rear suspension. Not one rubber bushing left, all heim joints and spherical bearings.

Back