• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

School me on R-Sport clusters?

BritishBrick

Can you make them work in an 88 240? if so, pics n a quick bit of info are worth beer money via paypal

:cheers:

Need that question answered as well.
Well, sorta. I'll soon have a electronic speedo-signal from rear axel because of M90 (which has no signal).

R-sport clusters will fit late model 140's 1973-74. and early 240's 75- 80 . Talk to Roger, he customizes these clusters with LED's , I've had him do a few for me and they've always turned out awesome.
Also I think he was in the process of making adapters to fit into later 240's

Talked to Dave about those. My brackets are a flush fit and look sharp. My thread on these are out there under later style dash plates 81-93. I have not developed a electronic speedo conversion yet. What other questions do you have?

Talked to Dave about those. My brackets are a flush fit and look sharp. My thread on these are out there under later style dash plates 81-93. I have not developed a electronic speedo conversion yet. What other questions do you have?

Do you do a wiring loom adapter? Could you? Can you also make a custom loom to my needs?

Back