• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Texas240 was 16v but now LM7 5.3L

Manifolds no, industrial welding and a good bit of fab work yes.

Brett, home dog. Took your words in vein and fixed it. Now lookadit...

c52c8e4e.jpg

Haters gonna hate yo

Type kn mrap on google. I weld all day everyday sate,and military cert I work for oshkosh defense.

Keep your progress up... I'm wavering on mine. FML! I need to get crackin but every time I get back on my feet I get knocked down with daily driver problems lol

I could probably put 4 of them in a flatrate box for 22.00 shipped

enough said.....

256eaf87.jpg

more details and how the night went to come... and my stitches didnt rip out of my hand in the grueling process

More getting done.

347e3ef4.jpg

intake side should be done tomorrow late morning. Start on Exhaust side midday then start doing piping hopefully sunday.

as she sits at the moment. A few conflicting issues put me behind this morning, well 2pm when I finally got my ass off the couch then to Ace hardware for some hex head bolts and what not. I'll start early tomorrow.

f9ee52c9.jpg

Intake side should be completely finished by tomorrow early morning except fuel lines as I need a few extra fittings to finish. Start and finish battery in back of car and run power wire then on to exhaust mani and hope to be done with that monday night then I hope hope to be doing IC piping and get the car back together.

Back