• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Tire clearance

Asylum

Is anybody running on 18"x8" wheels with a 38mm offset?

What tires and are there any clearance problems? I want to lower my car 1.5 inches.

if you have a 240 you will need to lower the offset with some spacers. A 25mm spacer would put you at et 13 which is pretty nice

you should plan to get an adjustable panhard bar and also plan to roll or trim the rear fender lips. The front should fit fine, you might have to remove the fender lines

if you have a 240 you will need to lower the offset with some spacers. A 25mm spacer would put you at et 13 which is pretty nice

you should plan to get an adjustable panhard bar and also plan to roll or trim the rear fender lips. The front should fit fine, you might have to remove the fender lines

25mm front and rear or just the rear?
I had planned on trimming the fenders, I have a friend that can make me some steel flares.
I'll be ordering that bar from you soon.

25mm front and rear or just the rear?
I had planned on trimming the fenders, I have a friend that can make me some steel flares.
I'll be ordering that bar from you soon.

Cool :)

I got the matching wheel studs and 25mm spacers too, with recently marked down price too! You will want 25 front and rear. You could go 32 rear. That will make it ET1. If you are planning on flaring it then why not.

With flares, sure, before flares, no... Maybe with tiny tires and some major rolling trimming, but yeah.

I'm ordering them today.

st1hs01.jpg

Stern St-1 wheels with 225/40ZR-18

Back