• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

turbo k-jet air filter

Davin

I've just decided napa sucks cause they dont even list the turbo 240's, so the only air filter they had was the flat one for non-turbos.

Where have you gone to get a replacement filter, or a better one, even?

I've heard about the k&n filters, but they only have a round one and a flat one, not the oval that I need.

Car is an 81 240t.

Thanks for any and all feedback.

I got my last one from a NAPA locally, but it took five or ten minutes to convince them to order me the correct one. "No, man, all those Volvos use the same flat paper filter...". Can't remember their number, but the Wix gold something brand they carry is a MANN filter.
The one before that I got from IPD. If you order one tomorrow morning you should have it on Friday. Napa probably won't be able to do that for you.

Just a tip for your 81, when going to most local parts places tell them you have an 82. For some reason their computers do not show the turbo engine as an option in 81, but they do in 82. In the 10 years I've been buying parts for my 81 I've had to do that nearly every time.

Cool, thanks guys.

Neptune-Thanks for the tip on the 82. I will definately try that next time I'm at an auto parts store.

Back