• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Volvo 240 Service Manual: 1983-1993 ?

volvocano

Looking for a download of a Volvo 240 Service Manual: 1983-1993. If you can help with my search it would be much appreciated. I have the paper manual but do not have the technology to scan it in its entirety. I need a computer version (PDF file preferred) for my work laptop for convenience reasons. If you have any tips or have the manual in PDF form to download please be so kind as to let me know. I wish I could compensate any help with more than sincere gratitude but unfortunately I am unable. Thank you so much.

-volvocano

Has anyone got a clue where to download it?
I was used google and torrent search but found nothing serious, just owners manual which I have already with my car..

Bentleys is $35. I suggest buying a copy. It makes great bathroom reading! I'm on my 2nd copy.

If not, go to the FAQ's on BrickBoard.com Theyhave 90% of what you'll need for 2.4 and 3.2 F.I. troubleshooting.

that's funny kzoc, I bought one and did the same thing...! It's been an excellent reference manual or me during my RestoMod...!

I have a Bentley's Manual....always thought a greenbook would have more info though. The Bentley manual is a great read for anytime of day haha - its like reading a good textbook

Quick picture of the green books for 240. Going to be gone so I will get on this when I get back.
Volvo91greenand16Vhead004.jpg

Volvo91greenand16Vhead002-1.jpg

Volvo91greenand16Vhead003-2.jpg

Volvo91greenand16Vhead005.jpg

Back