• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Where do you like cam? Adv or ret

When i had my car on the dyno i hit the rev limiter a couple of times during pulls. This caused the adjustable cam gear to slip all the way to max cam advance. (10 cam degrees of something like that)

With this much cam advance, the T-cam was idling at a a lot of vacuum, ~28kPa iirc, i noticed something was wrong during a dyno pull when i made 440nm of torque instead of 420nm and the torque curve fell off a cliff past 3500rpm...
always sacrifice everything for the torques

Check out the C tuning videos on youtube. They test M, A, T, cams with straight up, and advanced and retarded settings. Straight up pretty much for the win. <iframe width="640" height="360" src="
" title="The hunt for power &quot;Camshaft test&quot; Volvo 740 B230 Part 2" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back