• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Stance, Holset, T5

Second gear burnouts was causing my PCV box to puke so

41D272D4-E6C6-451F-B2BE-79D0688CA548_zpsxsqiaxj0.jpg

2C83C4B6-D3EF-473A-814C-0B9222F8F63C_zpsddsqcz8f.jpg

And finally got a seat which made the biggest difference

FEC4A69C-24C8-4C42-8379-2CE96EC6E351_zpsccg0i7jj.jpg

It's vented to atmosphere and drains back. Haven't had any issues with it just need to put a filter on top. My maf is coldside so I don't want to soak it with oil if I run the PCV back to intake

Well if you have a drain back into the block that shouldn't be a issue unless something is messed up. I would read up on high load crankcase vacuum if I was you. Love the progress you've made with this car, it's not my style, but you've put a lot of good hard work into it. This is one of my favorite threads to follow on here

Love the bride seat. Have similar ones in my Miata. You should get a matching pair.

It fits me perfect I'm planning on getting a second one and probably gonna make some aluminum door cards soon

Looks like the holset spools rather quick? Very cool thread and car by the way, I like your style. One of the only I actually follow on here.

What handbrake is that?

I thought I blew my rear main seal. When I pulled it the seal was fine. Turns out the pcv plate I made was leaking where I couldn't see and running all the way down and dripping off the bellhousing. Had to do the clutch anyways so new clutch and fork to fix my travel issues and crank position sensor since I already had them. It's all back in already just gotta button it up tomorrow.

664AFB12-C768-4FB6-85DD-01AC632D637D_zpswt47bq9v.jpg

No time to wait for help
E753A168-C4EE-4ACA-83D3-23E0CC748C1E_zpshxukkwax.jpg

And it's and ASD Motorsports handbrake. Wilwood 5/8 master.

I miss the days of doing this stuff in the front yard / street. :lol: I once literally threw a chain over a tree branch, hooked up the block & tackle, and pulled the motor in the yard. I don't think the town would have liked it if I did it in the street like that.

Back