• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Spirit Of Rolling

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Dave, I just now read your Dec 8, 2013 message about response to PMs. Just want to be sure you know I'm at fault for not paying much attention to TB - especially the private message system. Email me anytime benstein@cleanflametrap.com. I do read that. :)
    I'd be interested in your ipd lowering springs and and HD Bilsteins (front only), if redlinegw doesn't take em.

How much each with shipping breakdown to Benicia, CA 94510?
    We should indeed!

Didn't realize you worked at Swedish...

I worked at Bethany Imports for nearly two years, and Cable VW for 5. Been in Auto more of my professional life than anything else...

Sorry I didn't see your 2/7 note until now! I will call you before too long. I'm newly-married, and the wife's health is up and down just now, so I never know what I will find when I get home... ;-)

Talk to you soon.
    I worked at Swedish for about a year, that's all I could stand of it. Don is a stand up guy and will give you the best deal he can on good parts, but a majority of the time it's too costly. I get most of my parts offline or from the large surplus I've stocked for myself. I go to pull a part every now and again, but LKQ in tulsa is where it's at. Feel free to call me man.
    I can't reply to your pm because you account doens't accept pms. Bushings seem to be okay. Pay for the shipping and they are yours. Give me your e-mail address and i'll send some pics.

Thanks
    Hi David, posting here as it's telling me that your settings don't allow you to receive PM's, so can't reply to yours in the usual way.

I do have some of the GT strut plates at the moment, they were OE here on 240's for some model years only.

I don't want much for them, and I'm quite happy to ship them to the USA, but unfortunately shipping is not cheap. Payment would need to be by Paypal, as that's the only way I can accept payment from outside of Australia.

If you don't mind waiting a day or two, I'll get them out of the shed, weigh them, and get you a total price including shipping.

Thanks,
    Angus
    Thank you, sir! I will give a call as soon as things here settle-down... The Missus has been in the hospital a few times in the last month (asthma), and I have a new job with an uncertain future... It -will- iron out, but now things are a bit hectic...

In the meantime, is Swedish the best place for salvage? Ever been to Pull A Part? I have seen them in there, but I don't keep up with how often they are available.

Where do you get your dealer-only parts?

Thanks for the note, dude, I will get ahold of you, hopefully soon.

David
    Hello from OKC I'm in NW OKC feel free to call me at 405-637-8422 I've been dying for another Volvo fan that's local to me! My names Cody btw.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back