• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. the poi

960 Convex side mirrors?

I've been spoiled by the sick JDM blue convex mirrors I put on my S2000--does anyone make this sort of thing for the 960?
  2. the poi

Stubborn 960 rear main seal?

So I had a 90k mile b6304 that sat for almost a year after it's parent car got rear-ended. I put it in a new 960 and the rear main seal was leaking. I replaced it (it had the old style without the felt facing) with a new one, and the mother****er is still leaking? What the hell do I do now...
  3. the poi

this ****'s bespoke

keepin solidconcepts in business holla
  4. the poi

95+ 960 2.5" Coilover Conversion

This may look familiar to some, I'm just moving it into here so it makes sense! Here's the original threads: Front: http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=112247 Rear: http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=110342 First up, converting the front end. I used Koni Sports for an...
  5. the poi

How to put an 850 R bumper lip on a late 960

Buy a new 850R lower bumper cover and a new 960 bumper cover. Used parts are gross. Cut the 960 bumper like this: Cut notches for the 850R's snaps like this: Cut the lip off the inside of the 850R bumper so just the tabs protrude out like this: Cut the back off like this...
  6. the poi

Super high misalignment parts?

Any recommendations for M10 ball joints or rod ends with a ****load of misalignment? I'm trying to make a swaybar endlink, but I'm getting bind with two 24 degree rod ends. Heres a picture of what I had before: It's a cut in half and coupled together stock guy, and I'm not comfortable with...
  7. the poi

Best bushing ever

In this thread we learn a valuable lesson. The best bushing isn't a bushing at all! (special guest appearance by butt-ugly drop spindle)
  8. the poi

Worst bushing ever

Fellow sufferers of the 95+ 960 Front lower control arm rear bushing, I bring irrefutable data that that mother****er is the worst bushing ever. Nobody deserves this. Behold my apparatus: Also- NEVER LOWER A 95+ 960. DO NOT DO IT. Also run stupid stiff springs. When the bushing...
  9. the poi

What wheel bearings should I get?

So I found the one part that only came on 95+ 960s: front hubs. So here are my choices: Timkens, 236$ OES, whatever the hell that is, $145 and "BCA", $243. It almost looks like there's a faint "BCA" on the hub I pulled off a spare 960, is that OEM or something? I guess I'm leaning towards...
  10. the poi

Wheel stud suggestions?

I need longer wheel studs but I'm having knurl diameter issues. The rears currently use a 15.95mm knurl, and I need a 75mm stud ideally. ARP 100-7703 should work here I think. The front is ****ing weird though. KD is 13.35mm, about 0.525". No knurls are close here, it looks like boring the...
  11. the poi

960 Weird AC capacity problem?

It was over 100 degrees last week, and my AC compressor was just shutting off. When the road temperature was about 130*, it just stopped entirely. I was thinking overcharge, but it was still doing it, and the system was taken apart so many times I kinda doubted it was at all right anymore. So...
  12. the poi

Chris Wiita's 1964 122rs

1964 Volvo 122rs(The Golden Walrus) Last update: July 20, 2010 Project: 1964 122s Coupe Goal: Nutty weekend driver/suicide booth More specific goals: T6 motor, T56/Vette transaxle, giant tires, custom SLA suspension front/rear, shiny wheels, shinier brakes, pimped out interior, HID/LED...
  13. the poi

****ing swood and ****

14. the poi

shiny parts!

six hours in the tumbler with corncob media...just because
  15. the poi

122 rust repair: did I cut out too much?

16. the poi

the bmw m50/m52/b6304 header conundrum

curious edit:// DWG of b6304 flange for the curious
  17. the poi

throughput, bitches

pure unadulterated SPEEEEEEEED
  18. the poi

front, back, side to side

hydrozzzzzz
  19. the poi

What a deal! Two clutches for the price of...like...4?

Wait that's not a deal at all
  20. the poi

Any experience with UHMWPE bushings?

Half the bushings are torn internally on my IRS, and I don't want to drop like, 1000$ on new, soft rubber bushings. That said, they're all bonded bushings and things, so basically, I need a sturdy bushing material that'll keep things positioned with flanges. UHMWPE would work well...
Back