• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

REEFERMANS 240 ITB build

YOU look up to me? :omg:
The Kihlstadius clan is by far the coolest/nicest/funniest/smartest/givingest people/family I have been fortunate enough to be-friend since I moved to Oregon.

I LOVE YOU MAN!! (wipes tear from eye)

reeferman said:
now i can see why alot of guys dislike posting on TB ........you make one mod or fab stuff for your car ,and out come the remarks ....
I've seen worse.

i was just kidding. but no mtter how $hitty a car or mod looks i keep it to myself.(and laugh when the peanut gallery posts )should have all the parts wednesday and driving thursday.cant wait to see the ride hight.

Tuff240 said:
Haha, MUCH worse.
It's mandatory we give you crap for something. :-P
I meant the remarks, did you mean the fab & stuff? Yeah, seen much worse on both accounts.

fengler said:
**** the people that give negative comments, they just wish they had half the fabbing skills you have.
True...but I wouldn't build my strut tower brace over the oil filler cap. :lol: BTDT, sold the OMP brace after a day. It just pissed me off to have it there.

I've got enough projects as it is. Having more skill isn't going to help me get them done, and it will just add more to the list.

Keep working and keep driving it. Do you have a lap time you're shooting for? Nice thing about the race track, you can go back and improve on your time. Can't really compare autocross like that, only relative to the rest of the field, or to another driver.

Didn't know you had a project thread here... SWEET! What's going on tomorrow?

Ps. I can get a movie from the drag day up if you'd like...

autocrossing must burn a lot of oil,or you have bad rings..i dont know what the big deal is. i change the oil evey two track days and my car burns no oil.i have the skills to remove one bolt.

ok on to the next mission beat pat,marc ,peter and ole
smack talk

pat...ill have to wait for him.
ole .. will he make it out
peter.. not in my class
marc.. first match up aug.

Hank Scorpio said:
;-) He'll just sell his **** before you can mount a real challenge.
Hahaha, well, believe you me, he has a LOT of other stuff he can(AND NEEDS) to sell before he sells his "ITB" car...

Hank Scorpio said:
Tony, Pat always makes fun of people who's cars are faster than his. ;-) He'll just sell his **** before you can mount a real challenge.
Just got tired of waiting for you to "fix" your car... looks like you did too. :-P

i just pulled the head and yes bad head gasket. im going to get the head rebuilt. im just pissed that i could have ran a better 1/4 mile time.ill never know.the new clutch set up im runnig dose not like hard starts.

webgage1yx.jpg

new toy to help me tune the turd

May I respectfully suggest just getting a real alignment? That way it'll take into account the thrust angle of the rear and such, not to mention the awesome accuracy of the new machines out there. Only $49.95 at H&M, and Eli's a pimp and you can be out there talking with him to get it all setup how you like it.

But then again, I guess you don't really know where you might like it until you play with it a bit...

Back