• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

REEFERMANS 240 ITB build

You have a way to check your thrust angle and adjust the front end accordingly then?

seeing as that gauge you purchased isnt digital then there is no way to get a perfect alignment. i spent the past couple months taking a frame analysis/ suspension class and most certainly learned that the eyeball technique and hand gauges(tape measure) are not the way to go. besides you arent able to find SAI, thrust angle etc. with that. bubble gauges dont read hundreths of a degree. my .02

BabyBlue242 said:
seeing as that gauge you purchased isnt digital then there is no way to get a perfect alignment. i spent the past couple months taking a frame analysis/ suspension class and most certainly learned that the eyeball technique and hand gauges(tape measure) are not the way to go. besides you arent able to find SAI, thrust angle etc. with that. bubble gauges dont read hundreths of a degree. my .02
first its a race car .its for setup at the track.wouldnt that be great if you could take a race car to walmart set it up and be done.same setup for all tracks and future mods.

more stuff done
shielldfq0.jpg

killswitchlx8.jpg

shifterweble3.jpg

webshifterel6.jpg

headwebmk3.jpg

Last edited:
gonna be a beast of an N/A. I want to see some group A style pictures, with one wheel off the ground going around a turn.

Get some individual throttle bodies on that beast!

I thought that was what ITB stood for. Read every post in this thread searching for the bit where you made the throttle bodies! Bugger. :grrr:

Excellent work, by the way :)

Nice Car

Lookin' good. The track time looks like fun too. It's got me motivated to finally get some stuff done on my ice racer for next season. Any more info/videos out there? I really like the car.

yes just picked up a b-23 from pat.its going to get rebuilt then im putting a MSD ign. in. I just started making sawybars and adding some more cage.

yes just picked up a b-23 from pat.its going to get rebuilt then im putting a MSD ign. in. I just started making sawybars and adding some more cage.

Wouldn't a B23F be illegal in your car because its a 78? I thought you are required to have an 83-85 to run a b23F?

85 would be a b230f.
Just tell them it's an 83, they won't know the difference. :roll:

I know 85 could be a 230f,,,, that would be the best combo. light weight (stock) internals on a b230f with 10.3 compression....

I know the difference, better not ITB race on the east coast...

Back