• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Swedish ops Iamtheonlyreal1 Robert Jackson litigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not smoking anything, but not buying a word of what you say..Only a fool would at this point..
Your avoiding answering YES or NO is all the proof anybody needs to your sliminess..

If you can't follow its because you are not very bright......its really very simple ideas and thoughts..

Not smoking anything, but not buying a word of what you say..Only a fool would at this point..
Your avoiding answering YES or NO is all the proof anybody needs to your sliminess..

If you can't follow its because you are not very bright......its really very simple ideas and thoughts..

Wow, that is a surprise... And you hit the point, it isn't about You buying a word of anything, because You are not involved, as with over 99 percent of the posters on this thread. Other people have come on here and said product is real and they have it or seen it personally, along with being satisfied with the quality, but because I don't supply the easily searchable build threads with Pictures of my product, others on this thread still stated it didn't exist. That is one example as to why I have the attitude that it does no good to satisfy You personally as someone who isn't involved and doubts any progress or direction that is stated. I am sorry that doesn't make sense to you, and I am sorry if it isn't to your satisfaction, but I can definitely see how it isn't by the senseless jibberish of your post that must fit your abstract thought process.

I will post an update on here when it is time and don't plan on going back and forth with the agitator, but I only responded this time due to some more speculation about something starting up again, and wanted to make it clear that it was exactly what I was previously saying was going to happen..

Last edited:
Wow, that is a surprise... And you hit the point, it isn't about You buying a word of anything, because You are not involved, as with over 99 percent of the posters on this thread. Other people have come on here and said product is real and they have it or seen it personally, along with being satisfied with the quality, but because I don't supply the easily searchable build threads with Pictures of my product, others on this thread still stated it didn't exist. That is one example as to why I have the attitude that it does no good to satisfy You personally as someone who isn't involved and doubts any progress or direction that is stated. I am sorry that doesn't make sense to you, and I am sorry if it isn't to your satisfaction, but I can definitely see how it isn't by the senseless jibberish of your post that must fit your abstract thought process.

Look *******, you're a disgusting ******* crook, is that clear enough.. Youre already convicted here because you lie and lie and mainly keep writing garbage aviding YES or NO you have repaid.
Until you answer that I think the rest of us can understand perfectly that you are a slime oozing POS worthless scumbag..

Was that clear enough?
have you paid everybody back fully?

That is the ONE question behind EVERYBODY's POSTS HERE.

You cannot be as stupid as you are pretending. Cannot, you would have killed yourself with power-tools---or been killed by people you've robbed...

Quit pretending you don't know what The Only Real Question is...

have you no shame at all?

Nothing else to see here, I was just updating a post that I notice speculating and asking questions about the new company, and don't plan on going back and forth with an uninformed doubter like the agitator..

:drama::drama::drama:

What do you expect when you specialize into providing a service to an extremely narrow niche ? Leave a streak of a dozen unsatisfied customers and you're not going to be able to run on the couple dozens satisfied ones to save your life.

You should have sold stuff to Civic guys if you ever wanted to go over your head and fail to deliver at some point, but come back later. It does not matter how awesome what you built is, if at some point you just stopped being able to deliver, this will follow you for life and you just have to deal with it. You will never be able to start anew in such a small market.

It's the American way.

Not judging here.

Yet.

:drama::drama::drama:

What do you expect when you specialize into providing a service to an extremely narrow niche ? Leave a streak of a dozen unsatisfied customers and you're not going to be able to run on the couple dozens satisfied ones to save your life.

You should have sold stuff to Civic guys if you ever wanted to go over your head and fail to deliver at some point, but come back later. It does not matter how awesome what you built is, if at some point you just stopped being able to deliver, this will follow you for life and you just have to deal with it. You will never be able to start anew in such a small market.

It's the American way.

Not judging here.

Yet.

Oh I get it, and I understand it, and I don't expect to turn around the naysayers like Agitator on here. But to be quite honest, the niche turbobricks guys as a whole is not the market that I am gunning for at all, because that market will not support a higher end pro-touring style build. Not any disrespect there, just a different and respectful build style that doesn't normally command the prices of the other build styles, so it has always been about converting Camaro/Mustang guys to the Classic Volvo body style in the High End Aftermarket.

bE41G7O.gif

Oh I get it, and I understand it, and I don't expect to turn around the naysayers like Agitator on here. But to be quite honest, the niche turbobricks guys as a whole is not the market that I am gunning for at all, because that market will not support a higher end pro-touring style build. Not any disrespect there, just a different and respectful build style that doesn't normally command the prices of the other build styles, so it has always been about converting Camaro/Mustang guys to the Classic Volvo body style in the High End Aftermarket.

No you're right, we're not your market because we know you are a crook, liar and a thief. There's a lot less of us so word spreads fast.

There's more "pro touring" guys out there and word travels slower.

BTW I'm the moderator deleting all your posts anywhere else but this thread.

If things were going well he would not be trolling FB, here and other places looking for more victims. He's looking for cash.

Simple questions.

How many people have paid for but not had parts delivered in over 6 months?
How many people have asked for money back but not been refunded?

If he had cash he would refund. So he has no cash. He's broke and this is just about funding.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BTW I'm the moderator deleting all your posts anywhere else but this thread.

Uh yeah, you said that already.. LOL You deleted a post with some advice about using a factory fuel tank in an Amazon with and LS transplant, and the fact that he may not want to do that due to not being able to keep fuel from coming out the back of the factory filler.. That was protection right there.. I don't offer fuel tanks, and nothing about anything other than friendly advice from someone that has already been there, and he was looking for options for a tank?

If things were going well he would not be trolling FB, here and other places looking for more victims. He's looking for cash..

Trolling Facebook, I contribute to post, questions or update customers on Facebook, so not sure what you are trying to say there with the Trolling? I have customers on those very facebook pages and I don't offer anything for sale there, so I am not sure what your definition of trolling is, because I get PM'd constantly for technical/build help or if I might have some takeoff items someone might need, and I generally send them those items for free.

In fact, if anyone has contacted me about the Swedish Ops products from facebook, they get the same details about the redesign and not taking orders until the new company is ready, so there hasn't been any sales for quite some time. I have been answering questions and helping with peoples builds in preparation for the new design products, and I post the Updates of the items in order to let them know as a group.

John.. I honestly

I stopped reading when I saw you use that word.

If you were honest, the problem would not exist.

Honest vendors seldom look down the barrel of multiple felony charges for
embezzlement
and have multiple civil judgments against them for
failure to supply product or refunds.

John V supplies product reliably, and refunds money when asked to.
Yoshifab supplies product reliably, and refunds money when asked to.
Kaplhenke supplies product reliably, and refunds money when asked to.

You supplied product only under duress, and ran away when asked for refunds.

Few members posting here give a sheet about the future of your alleged product line.

Most members posting here want to know when you will refund the money
you've taken from fellow members for product you've never delivered - not
more pictures of the scAmazon; not walls of words about your dodgy business
deals; not more pictures of automotive eye candy to distract attention away
from that one important question you've kept avoiding.

And since you cannot get that fact through your head, you'd better classify me as
A Proud Naysayer Like The Agitator.

Customers, huh? So you still purport to be trading?

Then you have no excuses for your failure to pay refunds.

Customer that are building cars at home with product that had already been delivered and waiting on the Recall parts, and guys waiting to order the next generation parts from MVP and have been prepping/modding their cars for the new generation products at this time, and that has been already clarified...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back