• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Volvo 240 Service Manual: 1983-1993 ?

I've been looking for 86-93 240 greenbooks too. Especially Wiring Diagrams & Engine, & Trans Books. If you find more than one copy /book in those depts., for sale, let me know Ralph. I have 75-82 Greenbooks, but no 86-93 ones.

I jumped on every set I found looking for good binders when I figured out what new one cost. Got some extra books not in the 86-93. I think I have what you need in the 3rd set not pictured. Planning to keep that set.

I will list what is in each set when I get back.

Last edited:
Alot of that stuff seems applicable to "newer" 240s (85+), but I didn't see anything about the
B230F engine, M47 trans, or newer LH injections systems (2.4, 3.1).

It isn't going to show up as a B230F it's just going to say B23. My only issue is going to be finding the right year for mine.

Now that k-jet.org is gone (and not archived), where do we go for these invaluable resources?

Looking for a download of a Volvo 240 Service Manual: 1983-1993. If you can help with my search it would be much appreciated. I have the paper manual but do not have the technology to scan it in its entirety. I need a computer version (PDF file preferred) for my work laptop for convenience reasons. If you have any tips or have the manual in PDF form to download please be so kind as to let me know. I wish I could compensate any help with more than sincere gratitude but unfortunately I am unable. Thank you so much.

-volvocano
ManualsLibs is where I got mine

Back