• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by Boosted2003

1. Boosted2003

3M Di-Noc Wrap

I searched and I guess turbobrick drivers haven't caught on yet... General Info http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/Graphics/Scotchprint/Solutions/Applications/InteriorEnvironments/Di-Noc-Film/TechnicalInformation/ Colors/Textures...
  2. Boosted2003

Stock intank fuel pumps.

When I pulled my tank from my car I had to drain the tank. So I thought I would measure the flow rate. I used a accurate liquid canster for liquids to measure the volume. I had my dad hook the fuel pump wires staight to the optima yellow top out putting 13.8 volts. The pump flowed 5 gallons...
  3. Boosted2003

Leaking Fuel Tank on 1990 760.

Well when I fill up with fuel it leaks. This is only when I fill up and no other time. I have replaced the filler hose between the filler tube and tank. Replaced the seal, nut and roll over valve. I was going to replace the fuel lines but that in volves dropping the tank and complete rear...
  4. Boosted2003

Another white block idea.

What if you put a B5234t in a 95+ 960. It would fairly easy I would think. Maybe motor mounts but those are easy to make. You could use a s60r manifold to have higher flow. You would have to turn and clock the turbo to make the exhaust housing point the correct direction. You would...
  5. Boosted2003

Tranny swaps

I recall seeing on the forum earlier or maybe it was searching google. Someone is running a bmw zf tranny behind the redblock. It would be interseting if possible because it has great gear ratios. Ill just have to get a 3.23 gear in the back or my car will be ****ty on gas. I would run like...
  6. Boosted2003

Rear end change

I'm thinking of putting a 3.31 rear end in my 1990 760 turbo. I know Ill get better gas mileage. How bad will it affect my accelration?
  7. Boosted2003

B230 N/A build up

Need pictures of b230k carb intake manifold. Im going to be using 12:1 compression pistons Stock 531 head (Have too I know) Upgraded valve train. 3 angle valve job up to 75 degrees Nice header Going to be running a 4412 Holley Carb (500CFM) or smaller Dichromate Finish Factory Set...
  8. Boosted2003

Msns

Does anyone here run a narrow band oxygen sensor?
  9. Boosted2003

Spring Rates?

What springs rates would use on IRS 1990 760 and 92 960 for the street. For the 760 Im going to be running Koni Yellows. I dont mind the car being a bit stiff. Im use to driving my moms crossfire. I was thinking 350 for front and 250 for rear. Maybe 400 F and 300 R. I will be using coil...
  10. Boosted2003

Venolia Pistons

Called up the companey today. They want 350 bucks for set of pistons and wrist pins. So if you live in the us and want a set of pistons. Don't import them. website is www.venolia.com
  11. Boosted2003

Volvo Coil on Plu ecu

eDist ? Electronic Distributorent It will work for any engines from 2-8 cylinders. This would work well for the b52x4 and b6xx4 setups.
  12. Boosted2003

Aq171c

What type oil pump does the 2.5l 16 valve motor have. Does it have the balancing shafts?
  13. Boosted2003

Connecting Rods

Currently I am dropping the idea of pauter rods for money reasons but mostly because I want to see how far 13mm rods will go. Right now Im looking at Cyro-Rem Treating the rods and also getting them shot peened. Im curious in what order should I do it if im also magnafluxing them to see...
  14. Boosted2003

First Time playing with Milling Machine

15. Boosted2003

Brake Setup

Would you guys put R 13inch rotor/caliper setup on a 760 or just get 302mm rotor off c70 then put some aftermarket AP racing calipers or Brembo calipers on them. Im leaning toward the 302mm rotor/brembo caliper
Back